Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not the same - cactus gray looks like a cactus - green. But Ford does have a fighter jet gray - for the Mustang - and it is light also but a true gray - no green in it.
Maybe it’s a little darker than cactus, but definitely green tint to it IMO agree to disagree
Ford Bronco Color Variation between models. 0E2DE790-41BF-4FF2-8A2E-3A377CC0908D
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Haha right?? As far as trims and options, I have an idea of what I want, but I'm gonna end up being limited how far I can go by my budget. So haven't put much thought into those things as I'll be happy with whatever I end up in and make it my own as I go.

But now COLOR??? Thats a whole different story. I had hoped that it would be available in a dark blue ever since we knew that the Bronco was coming back several years ago. Antimatter Blue fits that bill perfectly. Oh but wait Area 51 looks promising. Then just like a lot of others I fell in love with the Cactus Grey/white top. Then I have always had a long standing love affair with dark greys. Lol, but yeah I hope we get some kind of tour, even if I have to stay in the truck and oogle them from there haha.

Yes, in my opinion I'm pretty sure its a badlands w/ Squatch. That's another thing, I don't know if my brain will allow me to get the 'puny' 33s after seeing what a tank the squatch looks like lol.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, in my opinion I'm pretty sure its a badlands w/ Squatch. That's another thing, I don't know if my brain will allow me to get the 'puny' 33s after seeing what a tank the squatch looks like lol.
Definitely have to have 35s, but now after seeing the 2" lift with 37s, I might have to go that route. It's never ending!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wouldn't put too much stock into what you see on the colorizer, at least as far as trusting it to be completely 100% accurate. They do a decent job giving an idea of what a color looks like, but are never quite true to the color.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not the same - cactus gray looks like a cactus - green. But Ford does have a fighter jet gray - for the Mustang - and it is light also but a true gray - no green in it.
It only shows up in some pics, but it's got a greenish hue.

Ford Bronco Color Variation between models. OIP

Ford Bronco Color Variation between models. 2021-Ford-Mustang-Mach1_6
Ford Bronco Color Variation between models. 2021-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-white

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Like all the colors - need to see them in person - and under different lighting conditions - we see what they really look like ?

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In the meantime Ford - why not make a non-metallic actual Gray without all the funky tints added?

Ford Bronco Color Variation between models. 1595357717321

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good Evening, friends. Has anyone else notice the deviation of paint shades between the sport and the regular? On the sport "carbonized grey" presents the same as Fords old "mineral grey", yet if you observe the 2 door it appears to be quite dark. A similar variation can be said about "Area 51" with the Sport more of a blue color and the 2 door more of a grey-blue. Any speculations as to which will be correct?
Lots going on between, sunlight, surrounding environment, camera settings, photo processing, and monitor calibration. The only way to really know what these colors will look like is to see them in person. Especially with these, odd shades, and metallic flakes.
Sponsored