Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
r

reservation made!
You will need to decide which dealership you want to purchase through. You are not locked into the one that was indicated when you did the reservation. You can change it one time before October 31st, if you want to. Some will charge over sticker while others offer discounts. The are various threads on this site about which ones are most or least beneficial. The one I ultimately selected was Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego. They committed in writing to not charge over MSRP, not to tack extra ADM charges for things you don't want, and to honor the Ford X-Plan (a discount program that you can research on this site). Every other dealership I checked in Southern California sounded positive but did not commit to anything. The positive experience I have had with Kearny Mesa is worth the distance involved. I am in Ventura County. But most of the transaction will be on line and I will combine a trip to San Diego with taking delivery of the new bronco. Just a thought on the trim level you buy, if it will be a daily driver, you may look at the Outer Banks, it has many creature comforts, but can be equipped with the Sasquatch option, which will be the biggest wheels and best overall appearance. Good Luck!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cbrown0206

Cbrown0206

First Name
Chastity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seems having 'tity' in your first name in the sausage party that is the bronco6g.com forum is a good way to get attention. Who'd a thunk it?
Ha ha ha! I’m lol-ing with all these comments! I just joined today and hit “sign up with Facebook” and it took my profile pic! Maybe I’ll change to cartoon looking thing like a lot of others!

OP
OP
Cbrown0206

Cbrown0206

First Name
Chastity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You will need to decide which dealership you want to purchase through. You are not locked into the one that was indicated when you did the reservation. You can change it one time before October 31st, if you want to. Some will charge over sticker while others offer discounts. The are various threads on this site about which ones are most or least beneficial. The one I ultimately selected was Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego. They committed in writing to not charge over MSRP, not to tack extra ADM charges for things you don't want, and to honor the Ford X-Plan (a discount program that you can research on this site). Every other dealership I checked in Southern California sounded positive but did not commit to anything. The positive experience I have had with Kearny Mesa is worth the distance involved. I am in Ventura County. But most of the transaction will be on line and I will combine a trip to San Diego with taking delivery of the new bronco. Just a thought on the trim level you buy, if it will be a daily driver, you may look at the Outer Banks, it has many creature comforts, but can be equipped with the Sasquatch option, which will be the biggest wheels and best overall appearance. Good Luck!
Very helpful! I’ll give the one I chose a call this weekend and reach out to the one you mentioned as well!
Sponsored