Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Race red really is a beautiful color! 🔥🌶
Shh... Say stuff like that and everyone is going to want Race Red.... And I don't want them to! 🤬

Go look at some Momoa pics and come back when your head is clear.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Shh... Say stuff like that and everyone is going to want Race Red.... And I don't want them to! 🤬

Race Red the most awful color only ppl want it is ppl want pulled over by the cops! 😆😆 Better?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

with blue interior

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bottle opener in the support frame bar... lmao maybe im late but about time that was answered haha 10:30 mark of first video
The bottle opener has been shown many times. People were complaining back in July that bottle caps might fall inside the bar.

FUJeep

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a reminder. The wildtrak was originally poised to have the shiny black top, hence the matching side mirrors

Also I'll remind you that not everyone's wildtrak will live in the mud 😊
So is the Wildtrak now NOT including the black painted top, even if willing to wait for late availability? And we'd have to pay for it later??

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The bottle opener has been shown many times. People were complaining back in July that bottle caps might fall inside the bar.
I don't think we ever confirmed if the two door has one. I for one hope not bc I really don't want it. It's a neat idea though!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Might? It's going to be overflowing like the bottle opener at the local VFW on a Friday night. Terrible design on such a gimmick.

I don't think we ever confirmed if the two door has one. I for one hope not bc I really don't want it. It's a neat idea though!
Thank goodness it is only available on the 4-dr.

Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No bottle opener on the 2 door. It's been mentioned many times on Bronco6G and in the last walk around and Q&A video. Sometimes there is a overload of info and you just can't take it all in. At least that's my excuse. ;)

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No bottle opener on the 2 door. It's been mentioned many times on Bronco6G and in the last walk around and Q&A video. Sometimes there is a overload of info and you just can't take it all in. At least that's my excuse. ;)
Totally agree sometimes I miss stuff. I know that was one of the things the Stiggle was hunting down then never got the chance.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Might? It's going to be overflowing like the bottle opener at the local VFW on a Friday night. Terrible design on such a gimmick.

Thank goodness it is only available on the 4-dr.
Thanks goodness I haven't bought anything requiring a bottle opener in at least 25 years. Most everything is pop top or twist off. I had a bottle opener with a flag emblem on one side and a magnet on the other stuck to the left side of my stove at my old house. I haven't seen it in the 21 years I've been here.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The people in the video did not annoy me at all.

That being said, at work I don't have speakers so videos are watched in surround-sound-mute. Having to survive the interior color and materials video a few months back, i'm happy to watch this sort of content on mute and pick out details on sight alone.

FWIW, Race Red is a ridiculously bright and annoying color, it attracts cops and idiots. It's also the color I ordered and I assume it to have less than 20% take-rate of the colors offered.*

*Ford only offers 5 colors on Bronco. Race Red, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange and Velocity Blue and Area 51, all other paints are grayscale and therefore do not qualify as a color, IMHO.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Doesnt squatch have HOSS and wildtrak does not?
Wildtrak is standard squatch. Therefore it has the HOSS setup.

Didn't read through the other 2 pages to see if someone responded more, but I would add this.

Every Bronco has the HOSS system. that is 4 coil over shocks, IFS front axle, and rear live/solid axle setup. pic below shows this.

Ford Bronco First Edition & Wildtrak 4-Door Walkaround Videos and Q&A [Updated With Newest Video] 1613776894264

The BL, Wildtrack, FE, and Squatch all share the Bilstein upgraded coil over, reservoir shocks ....... to some extent.
Sponsored