Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i wonder what they are doing with the seats
Just a rear seat delete. I tagged Goose Gear in an earlier post by Broncitis. But Bryan indicated they they are still waiting on delivery of theirs for fitment. He did say that they (Goose Gear) intend to offer their most complete solution for the Bronco compared to other vehicles that they provide fitment for. Unfortunately, Broncitis will have a temporary solution for the rear seat delete as he is intending on a westward trip soon (Bronco Super Celebration West?).

OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Just a rear seat delete. I tagged Goose Gear in an earlier post by Broncitis. But Bryan indicated they they are still waiting on delivery of theirs for fitment. He did say that they (Goose Gear) intend to offer their most complete solution for the Bronco compared to other vehicles that they provide fitment for. Unfortunately, Broncitis will have a temporary solution for the rear seat delete as he is intending on a westward trip soon (Bronco Super Celebration West?).
thats interesting i am eagerly waiting to see what goose gear does

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thats interesting i am eagerly waiting to see what goose gear does
One of the first things for me will be the rear seat delete and level the floor with a GG plate system. But they have so much more. Many were eager to get the drop-down tailgate table from Ford, but Goose Gear's is so much better.

Sponsored
OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
One of the first things for me will be the rear seat delete and level the floor with a GG plate system. But they have so much more. Many were eager to get the drop-down tailgate table from Ford, but Goose Gear's is so much better.
yes i decided i was going to skip the gate after seeing how nice goose gears was

I just am scared of a seat delete. I love the idea of the seat delete but i just feel like at some point i would NEED a third and fourth seat you know? maybe just delete one?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's going to get painted like and turned into 21' Balloon Chaser Ambulance like his 77' I believe he said. Will be a cool project. Needs the seat delete for all the goodies that go in the back.
20210605_101342.jpg
Sponsored