Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.3L wasn't an issue on mine. It had the correct head gasket installed but it was all checked out and fixed under the "customer satisfaction" program (and not labeled a recall) including the head bolts. I'm unaware of any overheating issue with the diffs and the cars at the RS Adrenaline Academy did just fine in July in Utah. And the RS bumper is superior to the ST!

Mine was a 2017 and had the auto start/stop button which the 2016s didn't have and was completely worry free. Upgraded intercooler, wastegate, exhaust and tune and was pretty fun to drive. Just looked like a Focus at the end of the day...

RS.jpg
Some guys down here in the south had problems with the diffs overheating in summer temps, 90s and 100000000% humidity. I just didn't like the black insert to cover up the bumper and same for me as I couldnt justify the $40k Focus when I had a 2015 Mustang GT with performance package and Recaros for track duty.
Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Without SRT I really see no appeal for anything at the old FCA dealers. GM has completely killed their lineup, we don’t get 10 different flavors of LS from them any longer. And surprisingly Ford is coming to the calling and actually producing something worth purchasing.
European mfgs are all circle jerking each other’s 2.slow, and Japan is becoming just as bad.

We are truly headed into the Malaise era 2.0.
There are so many acronyms and abbreviations in there that I have no idea what the hell you intended to say.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are so many acronyms and abbreviations in there that I have no idea what the hell you intended to say.
They’re all very basic acronyms any gearhead would pick up without a double take, didn’t think I need to baby it down.

And really I only see 3 acronyms
GM - General Motors
FCA - Fiat Chrysler Auto
SRT - FCAs performance division

Oh and one abbreviation
Mfgs - Manufacturers.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score