First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just test drove an Outer Banks non SAS 2.7 CG. I'm sold! Now I can't wait for 9/13 to get here so I can place my order! The ride was extremely smooth. It had the Lux package with leather interior. The seats were very comfortable. The 12" screen is HUGE! I was impressed with the take off. Then I put it in sport mode and it was even better. The controls were great except for the lights. They are kind of in an out of the way place, but I'll adjust. I love everything about this vehicle. It didn't have a bottle opener in the C pillar which was a little disappointing, but it's more novelty than anything. Another feature that I've not seen here is the turn signal. I know it's a very small thing and it's probably on most of Ford's vehicle. The feature of moving the turn signal switch just enough to get them to turn on and releasing it. And it blinks 3 times! I love this feature!!! None of my Toyotas have this. It's excellent for lane changes, so you don't drive for miles with your blinker on.

This test drive did one thing. My patience is now gone! This is going to be the longest 2 months of my life to place my order. And then it will seem like time stands still until my Bronco gets here.
Sponsored