Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Say whatever you want boys. I'm gonna make my Area 51 cake and eat it too, twice!

Kinda want my Bronco to be a little ugly, a little hard to pin down the color, and not absorbent of the sun nor reflective, but stale. Want it this way because it should take scratches well and not look too bad with a nice coat of dirt, yet will clean up fairly nice,, but not look too cool so it will hopefully be ignored by the sticky fingers set.
Hey MadMan4BamaNATL, Enjoy your A51...Right now I'm stuck between Black and AMB. My plan is to enjoy the heck outta mine. Scratches, off-road, on-road...wherever the adventure takes me. I've wanted an "off-road" vehicle for as long as i can remember and finally able to afford what I've always wanted. Hope to see and meet Bronco6 Nation out on the open road or...off road in the next year! 👍
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

K

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey MadMan4BamaNATL, Enjoy your A51...Right now I'm stuck between Black and AMB. My plan is to enjoy the heck outta mine. Scratches, off-road, on-road...wherever the adventure takes me. I've wanted an "off-road" vehicle for as long as i can remember and finally able to afford what I've always wanted. Hope to see and meet Bronco6 Nation out on the open road or...off road in the next year! 👍
For sure man!

I've only owned one car that wasn't black, so I wanted to step outside of my comfort zone. My old Disco is green, so that's the only one that wasn't black.

I actually wanted a green Bronco with a white top, so I'll still get the white top eventually.

The black does look good when built out, not sure if you're getting Squatch or not. Not saying it's necessary either, but I did order my Badlands with Squatch.

I'll be out running trails in North Ga, Tenn, and NC mountains quite a bit for mostly overnight trips or a weekend here and there. Won't be doing anything crazy either for first few years.

Glad you're getting something you've been dreaming about, I love to hear stories like that, actually makes me happy; I'm weird like that in loving to see people be happy I guess. :)

The Atlanta gang is sure to host some meet ups so that groups of us can go out, wheel, camp, and drink bourbon and beers. Will put me in my happy place.

OP
OP
JMiles74

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For sure man!

I've only owned one car that wasn't black, so I wanted to step outside of my comfort zone. My old Disco is green, so that's the only one that wasn't black.

I actually wanted a green Bronco with a white top, so I'll still get the white top eventually.

The black does look good when built out, not sure if you're getting Squatch or not. Not saying it's necessary either, but I did order my Badlands with Squatch.

I'll be out running trails in North Ga, Tenn, and NC mountains quite a bit for mostly overnight trips or a weekend here and there. Won't be doing anything crazy either for first few years.

Glad you're getting something you've been dreaming about, I love to hear stories like that, actually makes me happy; I'm weird like that in loving to see people be happy I guess. :)

The Atlanta gang is sure to host some meet ups so that groups of us can go out, wheel, camp, and drink bourbon and beers. Will put me in my happy place.
Thanks! I'm definitely getting the Sasquatch package on my BlackDiamond. That was an easy decision for me. However, I'm still on the fence between 2 and 4 door. With an August reservation im an MY22. So i got some time to make up my damn mind. 😁
I'm in North ATL so hopefully once i get mine I'll see you guys out there at one of the meet ups!
Cheers!
Sponsored