First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I held off. Getting them from the accessories counter after I’ve had a few weeks to understand what I need, and more importantly, what Ford’s OEM rubber mats are like, is a simple matter with a few days’ lag time.
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be getting getting weathertechs. (y)

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered a BL with MGV, so I will have the rubber washout flooring. I also ordered the rubber floor liners. Was that a waste of money or is the additional redundant protection worth it? Are most people with washout flooring ordering the floor liners?
I also ordered the floor mats and cargo liner for my 2 door Badlands MGV. I just like the way they look!!

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also opted out of the Ford liners. They do indeed look nice in the pictures but I'll wait until I see them in person. I can always add them to my order or buy them from Ford (or possibly some reseller for cheaper) after the fact but until I actually see them my plan now is if I decide I want an additional weather-proof floor liner I'll opt for home town maker Weather Tech - never been disappointed by their stuff.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a honda element with rubber floors. They get scuffed and start to look pretty sad after a while.

As easy as it was to clean the floors it's a lot easier to pull out the liners and clean.

I'm getting floor liners with my BD build.

Sponsored

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to wait to see what we get with the washout floors. Whether we get some carpet liners or not. I want to see what the Ford liners are like before getting some, or Weathertechs, or also Bestop makes some great ones for the wife's Jeep that are real nice too-maybe they'll make Bronco liners. I'm getting the manual so something will be needed for the heel wear.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing the liners in person I can say that they fit nicely. I went with the liners for a few reasons...

1. I work in construction and even with weather tech liners I still manage to get dirt everywhere. It's nice to take the liners out and just dump the excessive dirt/debris. Then you can just take a hose and wash out what remains inside the vehicle.
2. If you live somewhere like me where they use road salt often then you will want them. I've noticed that my boots can bring road salt into the car. I wouldn't want that stuff sitting on the rubber for extended periods of time.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still plan to put in WeatherTech floor liners even with the washout floors. I've had Fords rubber liners and WeatherTechs. Although Fords are more pliable and less slip resistant, I prefer WeatherTechs due to the perfect fit, and ease of pulling them out with the water/snow/mud contained within them for simple cleaning.
I'm with this person. I ordered none. But I will wait to see what the WeatherTech looks like at release otherwise I am sure I can order the Fords after I take delivery. I am doing that with the keypad too.

Can you tell me if the Ford's are hard plastic or are they think bendy rubber kind? Also are they just drop in or are there grooves or screw downs for them?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a BL with MGV, so I will have the rubber washout flooring. I also ordered the rubber floor liners. Was that a waste of money or is the additional redundant protection worth it? Are most people with washout flooring ordering the floor liners?
I ordered them for my black diamond and don’t think they are a waste they look really nice too

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am getting the Ford floor mats for my Black Diamond MGV. I have Weathertechs in my F-350. They are awesome, but I like the look of the Ford mats.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't know BL comes with carpet floor mats, that would be nice. I expected just the rubber floor and was gonna add carpet mats if the rubber floor is too 'sticky' with rubber soles. I guess I'll just wait and see what's there, carpet would add more sound deadening.

I avoid mud as much as possible, so not too concerned with that. I would probably be fine with a fully carpeted ride, but like the idea of easy wash out.

Did we hear from anybody that sat in a BL comment on the floors?

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im going to get Truck Hero. Made in USA. Great Product

https://truck-hero.com/

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you tell me if the Ford's are hard plastic or are they think bendy rubber kind? Also are they just drop in or are there grooves or screw downs for them?
Fords are very flexible rubber. Similar to rubber mats you'd get at an auto parts store, but they are custom fit. Not trim to fit. I have them in my F-150 currently. I like the protection and the fit of the rear mat in the truck, the fronts could be a bit better fit though in my opinion. The passenger mat slides around a bit being it doesn't have a locking hook.
Sponsored