First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m in NE FL and I have the same question, I know Ocala offers some 4x4, but I want some speed runs too. If you hear anything tag me.

ndotmoss

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There's a bunch of trails/mud pits off 5A was one that i was aware of previously, but i heard that it's been shutdown.

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm on the Space Coast and starting to document locations that I'll be able to take my Bronco off road. What locations should I add to my list.
Canal levies, beaches that allow vehicle access, & county dirt roads are places in Florida I think of. You might need low range to crawl over those large pythons found in the Everglades......and collect your bounty

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m in NE FL and I have the same question, I know Ocala offers some 4x4, but I want some speed runs too. If you hear anything tag me.
Your location indicates NE FL, but I'm not sure how close you are to St. Augustine. There is Auggie Bog and a bit outside of Palatka on the way to Ocala is Hog Wallers Mud bog.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 F250, ā€˜88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm on the Space Coast and starting to document locations that I'll be able to take my Bronco off road. What locations should I add to my list.
Port St John... Faye Blvd. good little legal spot
North Umitila- Off 19 just as you enter the ocala national forest.. head toward big scrub. If you use gps and find yourself on the south west corner of the bombing range. Thereā€™s a 25 acre clay pit. Where they get dirt for the forest roads. Great climbing. And if your lucky a low fly over from some quick moving jets on practice runs. Also check out Blue Sink. Great swimming hole close. Google maps.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been following Florida Jeep Rides on YouTube and he goes out to a lot of WMAs in Florida to go off-roading. Some others I have found include:

Peters Point for beach access camping
Citrus WMA
Goethe State Forest
Big Cyprus Natural Preserve
Hard Rock Off-road Park

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Florida's largest off road park just opened up one town over from me, earlier this month. :love:

https://www.sandlotoffroad.com/

" 4x4 Obstacle Course
We offer a special off road obstacle course area for 4x4 enthusiasts! "

" Sandlot Off-Road Adventure Park (formerly known as Florida Tracks and Trails - different owner/no affiliation) is the ONLY park of itā€™s kind in the entire south east United States. From Proā€™s to Peewees - ATV/UTV riders, motorcross riders, RV owners, campers, beach goers, and family members alike can experience 30+ miles of off-road trails to ride, 4 professionally designed motocross tracks, full onsite camping with a swimming lake, including our white sand beaches and a full liquor tiki bar and grill
ā€” all open to the public! Event goers can encounter a 56 acre event field with parking for 6,000 vehicles plus a fiber optic infrastructure capable of handling internet traffic from a full event. COME VISIT THE SANDLOT TODAY! "

Sponsored

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the Info.
Can't wait to off road Bronco across Florida, then North & West!

Gypsyjon

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Roxor. 2015 Ram EcoDiesel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Join Florida Adventure Trails (FAT). For 20 bucks you can download a gpx file showing lots of trails. This file can be loaded into most GPS units, Garmins etc. They recommend GAIA app for phones and tablets.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm good to know. We had some self made things in S. FL out west, but now the construction has taken all of that away.
Sponsored