thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mullinax in West Palm is going to have a Ford Rep. & Bronco Sport on site Monday for a 10am training. Was told that customers can attend and ask questions. Not sure what kind of detailed answers can be had about the Bronco Bronco. I plan on stopping in at 9:45 to say hello to the Mullinax Bronco sales Manager and follow the training a bit and see what I can learn. Let me know if you are interested and lets meet up!
I was there this morning but I went because my friend thought they had a Bronco, not the Sport. I live in PBG. Have you heard if/when they might have a Bronco nearby?
Sponsored

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I moved my reservation today from my local dealer to Stephens in WV. Anyone else here do the same? It would be interesting to see how many from Florida went that route, maybe even meeting for a group ride or combine shipping for those that might be interested. I also understand not everyone will be taking delivery of their Bronco at the same time but it would be cool to see how it all unfolds.

sootie007

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , Scion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well I moved my reservation today from my local dealer to Stephens in WV. Anyone else here do the same? It would be interesting to see how many from Florida went that route, maybe even meeting for a group ride or combine shipping for those that might be interested. I also understand not everyone will be taking delivery of their Bronco at the same time but it would be cool to see how it all unfolds.
I commend you ...I was just too afraid to try bringing an out of state purchase immediately back in to Florida...that I would get burned by some hidden fee(s) etc....let us know how it goes. For now I am staying with my Fl. dealer.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm working the dealer in New Orleans who is offering a similar deal. A lot closer than WV.

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Noah how many reservations do you all have at Kissimmee location

Sponsored

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a reservation at Granger Ford in IO and plan to ship but $1k under invoice is a pretty decent discount. Any local FL dealers offering anything similar? I'd prefer to help a local dealership and be able to drive it home.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Noah how many reservations do you all have at Kissimmee location
Quite a few, can't say the exact number but over 100

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a reservation at Granger Ford in IO and plan to ship but $1k under invoice is a pretty decent discount. Any local FL dealers offering anything similar? I'd prefer to help a local dealership and be able to drive it home.
Matt Bowers Ford in NOLA is closest I can find. Rob Stine GM 504-914-1478 [email protected]

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm working the dealer in New Orleans who is offering a similar deal. A lot closer than WV.
Yeah I know who your talking about, I was a little nervous with going that route just because of their deal being pulled back after someone turned them in for their offer. At least Stephens and Granger have been non transparent from the get go.

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I commend you ...I was just too afraid to try bringing an out of state purchase immediately back in to Florida...that I would get burned by some hidden fee(s) etc....let us know how it goes. For now I am staying with my Fl. dealer.
With being prior military I have bought a lot of vehicles out of state. Most dealers will work with your local DMV to help make sure the numbers are squared away. I will keep everyone updated though.

Sponsored

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was there this morning but I went because my friend thought they had a Bronco, not the Sport. I live in PBG. Have you heard if/when they might have a Bronco nearby?
I didn't end up making it to Mullinax today. Working on finishing a frame on restoration on my Land Rover Series III and had to meet the paint shop guy this morning. Andrew at Mullinax told me he was hoping to be informed by the Ford Rep when a Bronco is at a dealership near us.

Did you find out any good info from the Ford Rep & by viewing the Sport on site today? What color was it?

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't end up making it to Mullinax today. Working on finishing a frame on restoration on my Land Rover Series III and had to meet the paint shop guy this morning. Andrew at Mullinax told me he was hoping to be informed by the Ford Rep when a Bronco is at a dealership near us.

Did you find out any good info from the Ford Rep & by viewing the Sport on site today? What color was it?
It was white so my friend and I were a little disappointed, we both want to see cactus grey and area 51 in the wild. The sales guys were talking to the Ford rep about the car, I assume they were getting some first hand training, so I didn't get to talk to them. My friend arrived first and talked to Andrew.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tampa (Ybor City). Going with a BL, sasq, mvg, 2.7, in CG.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have reserved a 2022 with Granger and will move the two from 7/14/21 to Granger.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs