First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got to see and feel the MGV seats on the Area 51 at the event in Tennessee. Like the OP said, it is definitely worth it. Very close to leather in terms of feel and texture and cheaper too.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey Meg, I just wanted to thank you for these posts! It’s awesome that you took the time to do this. Wish I had some Broncos driving around Maryland where I could do the same. I’d even offer to bribe the test drivers with gifts or dinner etc if they’d let me see and touch an actual interior ;-) just wish I could get that MGV in the WT and all would be right with the world! Trying to be more positive because folks don’t like my WT interior negativity. Speaking of which, anyone in the Mid Atlantic love the 2dr WT cloth interior and willing to swap for MGV? I’d even consider paying a little premium. That would make my order decision a lot easier.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Meg, I just wanted to thank you for these posts! It’s awesome that you took the time to do this. Wish I had some Broncos driving around Maryland where I could do the same. I’d even offer to bribe the test drivers with gifts or dinner etc if they’d let me see and touch an actual interior ;-) just wish I could get that MGV in the WT and all would be right with the world! Trying to be more positive because folks don’t like my WT interior negativity. Speaking of which, anyone in the Mid Atlantic love the 2dr WT cloth interior and willing to swap for MGV? I’d even consider paying a little premium. That would make my order decision a lot easier.
I thought the wildtrak had MGV seats, with a leather trim?

Sponsored

BillyMac

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’d just be worried I’d sweat like a pig in vinyl seats.
Eh, who am I kidding. I sweat like a pig regardless.
That is the million dollar question. I am convinced that MGV will look and feel great at this point, but where do I find the data on the swamp ass factor??

OP
OP
Megawatt

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
"if you let me see the vinyl I will stop following you”.

?
hey it is sin city.

But it was classic, one guy looked at the other and was like,, this dude follows us into the desert and said he wants to see what?

Sponsored

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have MGV built on my WT reservation. Not sure why you’re saying it’s not available.

88377472-C622-408F-A860-365EEB8E47E6.png

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is the million dollar question. I am convinced that MGV will look and feel great at this point, but where do I find the data on the swamp ass factor??
I had a YJ for 14 years. It was a base jeep, black over gray interior, with the base vinyl seats. I never had an issue with swamp ass. I think the MGV is going to be a good seating choice and will be better at resale (value) over the cloth interior.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have MGV built on my WT reservation. Not sure why you’re saying it’s not available.

88377472-C622-408F-A860-365EEB8E47E6.png
The leather trimmed vinyl packages on other trims are NOT MGV . They are the regular old style vinyl we have had for years . The leather trimmed on the BL is MGV

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ahhh...got it, thanks
The leather trimmed vinyl packages on other trims are NOT MGV . They are the regular old style vinyl we have had for years . The leather trimmed on the BL is MGV
Sponsored