Sponsored

For those with painted / wrapped MIC tops ... how are they holding up?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So, with Heritage being the only possible way into a white mod top and possibly no price protection for '24 has thinking of just making what I want. For those that have either had your MIC painted or vinyl wrapped can you give some feedback on how it's holding up?
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm also curious about how well some of them are holding up. Seems the cheapest and easiest way is to just wrap the MIC top if you want white. Then later on if you want to revert back just peal it off. Or if it gets damaged do a re-apply. This is far more the reality than ever getting a white one (or gloss black) from Ford.

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

bryan8252

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, with Heritage being the only possible way into a white mod top and possibly no price protection for '24 has thinking of just making what I want. For those that have either had your MIC painted or vinyl wrapped can you give some feedback on how it's holding up?
Has it been confirmed that you can only get the white top with a heritage edition?

OP
OP
Lowcountry Bronco

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Has it been confirmed that you can only get the white top with a heritage edition?
No, not confirmed but my take is why would Ford jeopardize the Heritage editions if you could order the top individually. I hope I'm wrong, the mod top was originally a stand alone option before. Issue back then was when they were going to offer white or body color.

Sponsored

gtx_bronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bryan8252

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No, not confirmed but my take is why would Ford jeopardize the Heritage editions if you could order the top individually. I hope I'm wrong, the mod top was originally a stand alone option before. Issue back then was when they were going to offer white or body color.

I see your point. And knowing Ford, nobody knows what the hell they are apt to do.

Ford can offer the white top without affecting the uniqueness of the Heritage Editions by keeping one or two features as HE only, such as the interior. I would love to be able to get this interior but if I am forced to have to buy a Badlands or a Big Bend. Or even better, let this interior be an option and don't offer the white top... I could always have mine wrapped which would be cheaper than trying to recreate this interior.

Ford Bronco For those with painted / wrapped MIC tops ... how are they holding up? 0EA7B282-770E-414C-BFCB-E1A1EA700661

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

low key click mining instead of answering the question on the forum...i see what you did there
Not so. A click earns me about a penny so not really making money from you and the two others on this thread! I linked bc the answer is not an easy 'holding up good' or 'not holding up', but the pictures there do provide a good answer to the OP on the question asked
Sponsored