Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4DR Badlands Sasquatch with a MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have a reservation from 7/15/2020 but opted to hold off on ordering until MY22 for a mansquatch. In October I placed an order with my dealer in North Carolina. I ordered a 4 door Badlands mansquatch, with hard top, lux, tow. I totally get that I will be waiting for a while and I'm ok with that.

Here's my issue: When I log in to the ford website and go to "My Reservations, Orders and Purchases" it does not show that I've placed an order. It says "Ready To Order" and has a button to configure and order.

So my question to the group is: Should the Ford website show the specifics of my order, or at least that I have an order placed? The dealer has not been helpful.

I apologize if this has been posted before but I didn't find an answer via search. Thx!!!
Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have a reservation from 7/15/2020 but opted to hold off on ordering until MY22 for a mansquatch. In October I placed an order with my dealer in North Carolina. I ordered a 4 door Badlands mansquatch, with hard top, lux, tow. I totally get that I will be waiting for a while and I'm ok with that.

Here's my issue: When I log in to the ford website and go to "My Reservations, Orders and Purchases" it does not show that I've placed an order. It says "Ready To Order" and has a button to configure and order.

So my question to the group is: Should the Ford website show the specifics of my order, or at least that I have an order placed? The dealer has not been helpful.

I apologize if this has been posted before but I didn't find an answer via search. Thx!!!
I'm in the same boat here. what I have learned is that once the factory loads the build info and creates a VIN, the website will advance to the next dot (Configure and order) it seems odd but this page seems to display one step behind. I was also told that the factory does have my order info.
I did call the 800 help line one evening and provided my order code and my sales code. The nice lady looked it up - verified they indeed did have it and said whenever Ford loads it into the system, I'd get a VIN. It has been this way for a loooooong time.

OP
OP

C_Corso

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4DR Badlands Sasquatch with a MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is super helpful. Sounds like I need to just be patient!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The website is bad. I changed trim levels at the 22 reorder and it still displays my original 21 order.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You should have a print out of your dealers order with Ford, such as a DORA sheet, which includes the order, options, pricing. Your dealer can provide that. The web info is usually behind.

Sponsored

Markco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had the same question ordered a week ago from Koeppel Ford in NYC. No markup and very nice people. But when i log into ford no record of an order. I do have the paper order from the dealer.

CFA1763B-117C-4A18-A0A0-5A8598ADC495.jpeg

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never had a reservation, just placed my order directly with the dealership back in October. I received an email that same day saying my order was placed. My order does not show up on my account and when I called Ford, they see the order but said they can’t add it to my Ford.com account. When I called Ford back in November, they told me I had VIN so I’ve been able to see my vehicle on the order tracker, however a Build date has never shown up even though I’m scheduled for February.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I never had a reservation, just placed my order directly with the dealership back in October. I received an email that same day saying my order was placed. My order does not show up on my account and when I called Ford, they see the order but said they can’t add it to my Ford.com account. When I called Ford back in November, they told me I had VIN so I’ve been able to see my vehicle on the order tracker, however a Build date has never shown up even though I’m scheduled for February.
What CS number do you use to call Ford for updates on your order. Thanks.

bmtul

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak; Abarth 124
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had the same question ordered a week ago from Koeppel Ford in NYC. No markup and very nice people. But when i log into ford no record of an order. I do have the paper order from the dealer.
Just picked mine up from Koeppel a few weeks ago. Great experience. And driving in Queens has been indistinguishable from off roading so I feel like I got my moneys worth

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What CS number do you use to call Ford for updates on your order. Thanks.
I think I just called the main customer service number on their website.

Sponsored

Markco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just picked mine up from Koeppel a few weeks ago. Great experience. And driving in Queens has been indistinguishable from off roading so I feel like I got my moneys worth
Yes, NYC might as well be the rubicon Trail with all the pot holes. Enjoy your Bronco. Were you a reservation holder or did you order after?

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine says something like "Ordering with dealer", but I did get an email from Ford that I placed an order.

Markco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow October? That was fast. What model did you oder?

bmtul

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak; Abarth 124
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, NYC might as well be the rubicon Trail with all the pot holes. Enjoy your Bronco. Were you a reservation holder or did you order after?
Day one reservation, 2 door wildtrak, got moved to 2022 at first, then moved back up to November. Went quick after that- built 11/17 and delivered 12/11. The Ford website never updated for me but I was able to track its progress with United Road and Norfolk Southern once I had the VIN.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow October? That was fast. What model did you oder?
I ordered a 4 door Badlands. Softtop, 2.3L, Lux, Tow package.
Sponsored