Kakes11

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
: )
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
This seems like a good deal, cheaper than I thought a warranty would be.

I completed up to step 6 and got to the pay by card section. My bronco is supposed to be built this Friday 1/12 so it would be pretty dumb have a warranty in effect before I actually get it but it is possible?

If I decide to get a warranty at the time of purchase at the dealership the price of the warranty will be rolled into the payment of the vehicle correct?
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This seems like a good deal, cheaper than I thought a warranty would be.

I completed up to step 6 and got to the pay by card section. My bronco is supposed to be built this Friday 1/12 so it would be pretty dumb have a warranty in effect before I actually get it but it is possible?

If I decide to get a warranty at the time of purchase at the dealership the price of the warranty will be rolled into the payment of the vehicle correct?
That's correct. You can buy the Granger offer after you take possession as well, but it won't be rolled into your payment (if you're at a different dealer than Granger). I'm pretty sure it wouldn't change the numbers if you did it soon after purchase through Granger.

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Made my warranty purchases last night for a '23 Bronco and a '23 Explorer ST (Santa was nice). Couldn't believe the low cost for a 10yr/100k mile warranty.

LarryDe

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Bronco 4 Door, Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Not only is it a great deal the team is super easy to deal with. I originally purchased from my selling dealer. I called and cancelled it after I found this site and thread. The Granger team let me know when the original was removed and I replaced it with a longer term from 6- 10 years, more miles from 60,000 - 100,000 and saved hundreds of $$$. I loved the way they were creative with some credits on features I would never have used to save money.

Thanks for everything!

Kakes11

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I read through a lot of the pages on this thread but didn't come across anyone saying they used the warranty they purchased from Granger (I probably missed it) Has anyone used it and had no issues?

I read that once warranty is purchased from Granger you will see it in some location in your FordPass app, is that correct?

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I read through a lot of the pages on this thread but didn't come across anyone saying they used the warranty they purchased from Granger (I probably missed it) Has anyone used it and had no issues?

I read that once warranty is purchased from Granger you will see it in some location in your FordPass app, is that correct?
That is correct, it shows up on Ford pass. Most haven’t reached the end of the original warranty yet.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just to clarify my comment. The ESP plan begins as soon as you purchase it but most things are already covered by your bumper to bumper warranty included with your vehicle.

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought mine ~1 week ago and I see the "ESP" (extended service plan) warranty in my FordPass app.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Absolutely! Thank you for your business! Please spread the word to your friends an family so we can continue to offer such a great deal!

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, we can do it when you arrive as well.
Hello! Note that due to recent changes in California, California residents are not able to purchase auto warranties from out of state...sigh...so of course the in-state dealers are using that leverage to their advantage.

Sponsored

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello! Note that due to recent changes in California, California residents are not able to purchase auto warranties from out of state...sigh...so of course the in-state dealers are using that leverage to their advantage.
Time to get outta there! What kind of logic is that in the first place?

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Time to get outta there! What kind of logic is that in the first place?
Genius decision...for the DEALERS...dammit...I was fortunate to get mine from Flood Ford, prior to the stupid law getting blessed, and paid 3250 for 150k miles/7 years with lights being covered (that cost extra). At my dealership, when I bought my Bronco, they wanted 4500...and claimed that was as low as they could go. Swindlers.

If it weren't for weather like this in January, I'd probably consider leaving CA...

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $25 Over Cost @ Granger Ford-PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 20240105_104630
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $25 Over Cost @ Granger Ford-PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 20240105_095418

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Genius decision...for the DEALERS...dammit...I was fortunate to get mine from Flood Ford, prior to the stupid law getting blessed, and paid 3250 for 150k miles/7 years with lights being covered (that cost extra). At my dealership, when I bought my Bronco, they wanted 4500...and claimed that was as low as they could go. Swindlers.

If it weren't for weather like this in January, I'd probably consider leaving CA...

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $25 Over Cost @ Granger Ford-PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 20240105_095418
It's pretty insane when you compare the price from Granger and Flood to what most dealers are charging for it. I would have skipped it for 5K which is what it sounds like some are paying.

Kakes11

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
A guy named Tyler at Granger has been responding to my emails quickly. I'm going to get a warranty with them as soon as I get my Bronco.