Sponsored

Mabett Fuse Box Cover for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023 Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Upgrade Your Bronco's Engine Bay with the Mabett Fuse Box Cover - The Perfect Blend of Style and Functionality!

Mabett Fuse Box Cover is made from high-quality materials that are designed to withstand the rigors of daily driving. It's specifically engineered to fit seamlessly over your car's existing fuse box, providing a sleek and modern look that enhances the overall appearance of your engine bay.

In addition to its stylish design, our Fuse Box Cover also helps to protect your car's electrical system from dirt, debris, and other contaminants that can cause damage over time. This helps to ensure that your car's electrical components remain in top condition, which can lead to improved performance and reliability.

Order "Mabett Fuse Box Cover" with $25.99 directly through https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A4R0O1RO1UW2C , 35% discount for Bronco6g

Note: Although UPS has delivered the product to Amazon warehouses and stock is being transferred, immediate shipping may not be available, hence the term 'pre-sale.' You can click on the product link to view the estimated delivery time displayed on the page, which we hope will be of assistance.

Product Description

• Provides reliable protection against water and dust, safeguarding your vehicle's electrical components
  • With its built-in wire harness organizer, it simplifies cable management, keeping your wires organized and easily accessible.
  • The seamless fit of our fuse box cover not only adds to the aesthetics of the Bronco's cabin cover but also enhances sealing performance.
So why wait? Give your car's engine bay the upgrade it deserves with the Fuse Box Cover. Order now and experience the difference for yourself!

Ford Bronco Mabett Fuse Box Cover for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023 Available Now! 5274257
Ford Bronco Mabett Fuse Box Cover for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023 Available Now! IMG_4123.JPG
Ford Bronco Mabett Fuse Box Cover for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023 Available Now! IMG_4128.JPG
Ford Bronco Mabett Fuse Box Cover for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023 Available Now! IMG_4140.JPG
Ford Bronco Mabett Fuse Box Cover for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023 Available Now! IMG_4144.JPG
Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Grabbed one, thanks

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is an excellent idea. Great job again Mabett!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry for the n00b question, but what are folks wiring directly into their fuse boxes? Additional accessories? Like what? I’m terrible at electrical work/upgrades.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry for the n00b question, but what are folks wiring directly into their fuse boxes? Additional accessories? Like what? I’m terrible at electrical work/upgrades.
Like some wiring harnesses to upgrade the lights

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is great, just ordered one.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Genius! These will sell very well!

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I’m missing something, but wouldn’t this make it a PITA every time you needed to access the fuses? You’d have wires threaded through the lid, making it difficult to take off without disconnecting things underneath.

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe I’m missing something, but wouldn’t this make it a PITA every time you needed to access the fuses? You’d have wires threaded through the lid, making it difficult to take off without disconnecting things underneath.
Agree, if you need to get to the fuses having more than a wire or two through the top slot could get unwieldy. You might be able to mitigate that with meticulous wire routing? And I'd be concerned about moisture dripping in from the port on top if the gasket(s) don't get a solid seal.

That being said, in theory it's better than having wiring poking out from your fuse box in all directions or modifying the cover to work and I'll give it a try. Do a splash test or three outside, then see if I can make the wiring runs work out. Mabett has a decent record with products on my Bronco.

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered. Great looking solution.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yeah this is a good one, I modified mine at the u shape not to crimp a fuse wire with the sealing cover for my ditch light power for the back lightening.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great idea! Just ordered.