Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, we can do it when you arrive as well.
Yay. I'll see you in two or three weeks then.

I hear Granger, Iowa is the place to be for Independence Day festivities!
Sponsored

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger just want to confirm that a Canadian with a US mailing address can purchase this, and it will be honoured here in Canada?
Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yay. I'll see you in two or three weeks then.

I hear Granger, Iowa is the place to be for Independence Day festivities!
That would be great timing.

Reactions: sjp

Analog Kid

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Huge shout out to Brooke Keeran @ Granger!! Got an amazing deal on a Premium Maintenance Plan: $1495 for 15 visits over 75K. This is almost half what the local dealer was charging for 50% fewer visits. Thanks to Bronco6g for encouraging me to get a second quote from Granger...saved me a lot of money and extended our peace of mind for any maintenance issues. Also super awesome that Brooke easily applied our 62K FordPass points against this, which reduced the out-of-pocket price by $310. Reach out to Brooke if you have similar PMP questions/needs -she's fantastic: [email protected]

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Huge shout out to Brooke Keeran @ Granger!! Got an amazing deal on a Premium Maintenance Plan: $1495 for 15 visits over 75K. This is almost half what the local dealer was charging for 50% fewer visits. Thanks to Bronco6g for encouraging me to get a second quote from Granger...saved me a lot of money and extended our peace of mind for any maintenance issues. Also super awesome that Brooke easily applied our 62K FordPass points against this, which reduced the out-of-pocket price by $310. Reach out to Brooke if you have similar PMP questions/needs -she's fantastic: [email protected]
Thanks for the opportunity! I'd recommend emailing [email protected]. Brooke lives in that inbox, haha and you'll get a response more quickly.

I just don't want anything to fall through the cracks!

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another shout out to Brooke, process was painless and quick and saved me thousands (yes, multiple) compared to what my dealer in Canada quoted me.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks bud, I didnt know FORD offered Prepaid Maintenance. I gotta look into this

Last edited:

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just sent an email to get a quote with Granger. I’m within my 30 day window to cancel with my current dealer, knowing darn well I over paid. Lol. Glad I came back to search 6g.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just sent an email to get a quote with Granger. I’m within my 30 day window to cancel with my current dealer, knowing darn well I over paid. Lol. Glad I came back to search 6g.
Thanks! We should be able to save you a good chunk.

Sponsored

pequigah

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Ford F-150/Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger Seems unlikely but I have to ask... Can it be transferred from one Bronco to another if both are under the original factory warranty? For example, if I get a new Bronco now with plans of selling or trading in for a different new Bronco in 6-12 months, can the plan be transferred or would I need to incur the full cost of the ESP for a second time? Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger Seems unlikely but I have to ask... Can it be transferred from one Bronco to another if both are under the original factory warranty? For example, if I get a new Bronco now with plans of selling or trading in for a different new Bronco in 6-12 months, can the plan be transferred or would I need to incur the full cost of the ESP for a second time? Thanks in advance.
No, it is tied to a VIN.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, it is tied to a VIN.

ssavell

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When refusing an ESP at the dealer, is there a time requirement that you must purchase an ESP by? Within a certain timeframe or mileage?

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When refusing an ESP at the dealer, is there a time requirement that you must purchase an ESP by? Within a certain timeframe or mileage?
You must purchase it before the original warranty expires. The cost increases after 12k miles (or 12 months which occurs first). IIRC The warranty starts the date the vehicle was originally purchased.
Sponsored