First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Edge ST, 2024 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We just placed an order for the Premium Care Ford Protect Warranty for 8 years, 60K miles, $50 deductible for my wife's 2021 Ford Edge ST. She puts about 7,500 miles per year on her car so this looked to be the sweet spot price wise.

We ordered a 2024 Ford Bronco Badlands in late August of 2023 so next year (hopefully) when we get the Bronco we will purchase another Premium Care Ford Protect Warranty. I recall paying significantly more ($1,802) back in October of 2013 for a Platinum 6-year 75K mile warranty ($100 deductible) for my 2014 Ford Fiesta ST through Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc.

When I saw the reasonable prices for the Ford Protect Warranty it was a no-brainer to purchase one.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We just placed an order for the Premium Care Ford Protect Warranty for 8 years, 60K miles, $50 deductible for my wife's 2021 Ford Edge ST. She puts about 7,500 miles per year on her car so this looked to be the sweet spot price wise.

We ordered a 2024 Ford Bronco Badlands in late August of 2023 so next year (hopefully) when we get the Bronco we will purchase another Premium Care Ford Protect Warranty. I recall paying significantly more ($1,802) back in October of 2013 for a Platinum 6-year 75K mile warranty ($100 deductible) for my 2014 Ford Fiesta ST through Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc.

When I saw the reasonable prices for the Ford Protect Warranty it was a no-brainer to purchase one.
Thanks for the opportunity! I'm sure repair prices have gone up since 2013 as well. :)

ssim

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne, Taycan, & GT4 RS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are Bronco soft-tops not covered by the highest package? I know it says fabric isn't covered...but what does that exactly mean in terms of soft tops? Would appreciate any insight!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are Bronco soft-tops not covered by the highest package? I know it says fabric isn't covered...but what does that exactly mean in terms of soft tops? Would appreciate any insight!
If you get a tear in the fabric that is most likely cause by an outside element or wear and tear Carwash, sharp object, etc) it would not be covered.

The mechanical functioning of the soft top folding, unfolding would be covered.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if this has been brought up in the 55 previous pages, but if you have the extended warranty and sell or trade in your Bronco you can get a refund on remaining term or transfer it. There is a $75 fee for transfering or a refund processing fee. Was suprised by this and want others to know about said options.

Thanks @Zach@Granger for the check.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if this has been brought up in the 55 previous pages, but if you have the extended warranty and sell or trade in your Bronco you can get a refund on remaining term or transfer it. There is a $75 fee for transfering or a refund processing fee. Was suprised by this and want others to know about said options.

Thanks @Zach@Granger for the check.
Yes, Ford does charge a cancellation or transfer fee depending on how you get rid of the vehicle.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have been EXTREMELY busy this month and truly appreciate everyone who has referred family/friends to purchase a Bronco extended warranty from us!

Thank you!

Sponsored

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if this has been asked, but does the extended warranty cover all that is offered in the new "Offroad Warranty" or is it an additional add on? I tried to go in to my local dealer and ask about the "Offroad warranty" and they weren't aware of it.....

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if this has been asked, but does the extended warranty cover all that is offered in the new "Offroad Warranty" or is it an additional add on? I tried to go in to my local dealer and ask about the "Offroad warranty" and they weren't aware of it.....
Could you post more information about this "Offroad Warranty", please, as I've never heard of it either (and you do reference it as being new).

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Could you post more information about this "Offroad Warranty", please, as I've never heard of it either (and you do reference it as being new).

** Correction "Offroad Coverage"
I'll be honest, I'm trying to understand this myself
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $25 Over Cost @ Granger Ford-PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! Screenshot (38)
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $25 Over Cost @ Granger Ford-PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! Screenshot (39)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, that is a different coverage called Ford Triplecare and we can provide that as well if you are within the first 5000 miles from original purchase.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, that is a different coverage called Ford Triplecare and we can provide that as well if you are within the first 5000 miles from original purchase.
I have 2 Bronco's......23 WildTrack & 23 Outer Banks 2-DR's. I bought the 10 year 100,000 mile warranties for both of them from Grainger.
Interested in this additional coverage......Cost????
Sponsored