Gabby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all,

I periodically check my reservation status on the Ford.com reservation/order status page. For those of you who have received your bronco or notification that it is being built, has this status changed on their website at all? This morning I logged in and saw “Ordering with Dealer” at the top with a green light next to it and I have never seen that before. Just curious if it’s an update to the site or something. Picture below for reference.

Thanks!
Gabby
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. They are refining the reservation system. Nothing to worry about.

Once you get a VIN, you get a link to a COMPLETELY different tracker that isn’t tied into the order confirmation page at all.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It means you owe Ford $25,000 for not emailing them like you are required to.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,

I periodically check my reservation status on the Ford.com reservation/order status page. For those of you who have received your bronco or notification that it is being built, has this status changed on their website at all? This morning I logged in and saw “Ordering with Dealer” at the top with a green light next to it and I have never seen that before. Just curious if it’s an update to the site or something. Picture below for reference.

Thanks!
Gabby
Same, I saw that and got excited but then reality hit me and I realized, it probably means nothing! : (

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi all,

Thanks!
Gabby
Search green dot or green circle. As extensive post on this already. But bottom line it don't mean nothin!
Sponsored