Mfoster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Mercedes 300TD, 1972 C10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys, 10/28/21 walk in order on a 2dr Eruption Green, Base, 2.3, Sasquatch. I am in no way expecting to get it anytime soon, but just curious if the Ford website ever worked for you guys before you got VIN numbers? I see screenshots of the "pizza tracker" all the time and I am mildly concerned I cant seem to find it. All I have is a 4 digit order code and a sales code from the dealership, they said they cannot find any other order numbers, I tried asking so I could use the backdoor but no luck. Got initial "order confirmed" email and then radio silence.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Ford.com Reservation/Order Page 1643038762229
Sponsored

Fixajet

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 / 2021 EcoSport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys, 10/28/21 walk in order on a 2dr Eruption Green, Base, 2.3, Sasquatch. I am in no way expecting to get it anytime soon, but just curious if the Ford website ever worked for you guys before you got VIN numbers? I see screenshots of the "pizza tracker" all the time and I am mildly concerned I cant seem to find it. All I have is a 4 digit order code and a sales code from the dealership, they said they cannot find any other order numbers, I tried asking so I could use the backdoor but no luck. Got initial "order confirmed" email and then radio silence.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Ford.com Reservation/Order Page 1643038762229
I ordered from my dealer and got the same info as you, not showing an order in ford.com either. Once a month I call my sales rep to get update and see if they have anything.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the same as you..... However I was able to verify my order, through the Chat feature on the website, using the dealer code and order number.

Fixajet

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 / 2021 EcoSport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the same as you..... However I was able to verify my order, through the Chat feature on the website, using the dealer code and order number.
Is there a build chat? When I look at ford.com, the only chat that shows up is Sync and Service chats.

OP
OP

Mfoster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Mercedes 300TD, 1972 C10
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called the 800 number and they confirmed the order is active with order number and sales code.. Back to the waiting game.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there a build chat? When I look at ford.com, the only chat that shows up is Sync and Service chats.
I hope I didn't give you the wrong info, because I remember having a phone conversation also, using a number off the build page.