Sponsored

Reservation page on Ford website doesn't reflect my order?

updog

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's well after March 19th and I took a break from thinking about my Bronco order for a bit. Today I had a little free time so I checked my reservation/order page on the Ford website and the image of the Bronco doesn't match my order at all, it's only the outer banks model that I made my reservation with before I made all the changes I wanted with my dealer.

A while back my dealer sent me a preview order after I made some changes to my build, and that all checks out. I should probably believe the preview order, right? Or should I check with the guy at my dealer just in case the changes to my order didn't go through to Ford?

Just hoping I won't get a nasty surprise when I take delivery of my Bronco and it's nothing like the one I spec'd.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You should have received an email from Ford after your order was placed, assuming that you weren't a Priority 99. The reservation page doesn't change with the order other than to say "In-Store" order instead of reservation. Never hurts to check with the dealer...
It should change to what you actually ordered if it was different then the original reservation. Once my order was in it changed from the base model I originally reserved to my order saying black diamond.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It should change to what you actually ordered if it was different then the original reservation. Once my order was in it changed from the base model I originally reserved to my order saying black diamond.
Thanks for correcting that! My bad...

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for correcting that! My bad...
Mine still shows original reservation. Email I got from Ford, confirming order, was correct. Checked with dealer and they said it is a glitch and my order is correct.

šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

djn3400

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, Chevy Suburban, Kia K5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine still shows original reservation. Email I got from Ford, confirming order, was correct. Checked with dealer and they said it is a glitch and my order is correct.

šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I'm in the exact same boat. Ford website shows the picture and description of my reservation (Badlands), but I ordered a WT. The Ford site does show the correct order date (3/10) and I did receive a confirmation email of my order from Ford that showed the correct WT and options, so I'm hoping it's a glitch as well. I'm going to email my dealer to find out.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's well after March 19th and I took a break from thinking about my Bronco order for a bit. Today I had a little free time so I checked my reservation/order page on the Ford website and the image of the Bronco doesn't match my order at all, it's only the outer banks model that I made my reservation with before I made all the changes I wanted with my dealer.

A while back my dealer sent me a preview order after I made some changes to my build, and that all checks out. I should probably believe the preview order, right? Or should I check with the guy at my dealer just in case the changes to my order didn't go through to Ford?

Just hoping I won't get a nasty surprise when I take delivery of my Bronco and it's nothing like the one I spec'd.
Hi. Lots of discussion on this in the forum.

Well known bug on the Ford.com site that it doesn't always correctly align with what your actual order is. Some people have had theirs update, others have not.

The order summary your dealer gave you is the GOLD STANDARD for what is in the system. Go by that. Don't worry about the Ford.com site.

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see Ford and dealerships still have a communication issue. I received confirmation for a Wild trak from Ford in February, I ordered base, v6, 4dr and My Ford account reflects BB. I spoken with Ford CRC and confirmed a glitch in their system. I check my info once a week for the corrected order to reflect change. I'm equally upset and want this roller coaster to end.

djn3400

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, Chevy Suburban, Kia K5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in the exact same boat. Ford website shows the picture and description of my reservation (Badlands), but I ordered a WT. The Ford site does show the correct order date (3/10) and I did receive a confirmation email of my order from Ford that showed the correct WT and options, so I'm hoping it's a glitch as well. I'm going to email my dealer to find out.
Update: Dealer confirmed it is a Ford glitch and I am good to go. He did say he was told by Ford that after April 8th everything should appear correctly in customersā€™ Ford accounts. He didnā€™t say what year though šŸ¤£

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I still don't even show that I have a reservation on my ford account when I check. Even Ford said it was a bug when I called a couple months ago.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you got it sorted out.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update: Dealer confirmed it is a Ford glitch and I am good to go. He did say he was told by Ford that after April 8th everything should appear correctly in customersā€™ Ford accounts. He didnā€™t say what year though šŸ¤£
Good to know! Ours still shows an image of the Outer Banks we reserved but says Wildtrak for the order we placed so thatā€™ll be great seeing an updated image of our exact order soon enough!

4B9DD78C-AC21-4331-BCB6-71E520CB77C6.jpeg

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Ford email on my build was accurate, the website never has been for mine.

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now some time as past from the original OP post. I just checked yesterday my Ford account and it showed the wrong vehicle I checked with the dealer and he said he doesnā€™t understand why it was changed back. I had originally ordered a black diamond I made the change with the dealer and got written confirmation to change the order to a Badlands. The dealer told me yesterday that he had made the corrections and all is correct now. At this time I just have to cross my fingers and hope all goes Well. Good luck to you all.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still shows the wrong color for me, but right model. Order confirmation I have from the dealer is all correct though. Odd that they can't get this system to work, but my BL better be Cyber Orange and not Area51 when I go to pick it up, LOL.
I'm sure it will be.
Sponsored