Zenithon

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Dodge Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully someone can answer my questions here. My wife and I made two reservations for Bronco's the first night they opened up, which I believe was 7/13/2020. I converted one of the reservations (mine) into an order and now have a beautiful new Bronco in my garage. My wife decided not to convert hers into an order. Yesterday our dealer calls my wife up and asks if she would like to convert her reservation into an order. She's been regretting not getting one, so she came and got me and we all had a conversion on the phone. The salesman is telling us that we can still convert that reservation into an order if we want and he believes we will get some priority in getting it built because of our early reservation date. It was my understanding that the order date for reservation holders had long past with regards to getting build priority. Does anyone out there know if that is true or not? After driving mine she now want's one, and like most everyone wants it sooner rather than later.
Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe if your dealer still has allocations coming to them, then you have a pretty good chance. Keep the build free from too many constraints and your bronco may get a sister pretty quickly.