Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a reservation date of 5/20/21 and a order date of 9/24/21. The problem is I have the build sheet which the dealer gave me after they put the order in, but my Ford account is still showing the reservation and not the build. What does this mean?
Sponsored

MJedi209

Black Diamond
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopars
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a reservation date of 5/20/21 and a order date of 9/24/21. The problem is I have the build sheet which the dealer gave me after they put the order in, but my Ford account is still showing the reservation and not the build. What does this mean?
Sometimes it takes a while to update on Ford pass. It took mine longer than a week after I ordered before it showed "ordering with dealer". When it updated, it did have the correct date though.

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m not 100% certain but I believe because we’re already going into the 2020 tomorrow you might have to go back to the dealer and re-order it all over again for 2022 because I have to see my dealer this October 13 when they open up the orders again for the new year

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless Ford plans major changes for the Account page for MY22, then that page doesn't update.

My Bronco was delivered back in August and it still shows as the green dot and ordering with dealer. Still shows the generic model and color as well.

When your order eventually gets pulled and a VIN assigned you will receive an email with a link to the Pizza Tracker that has, somewhat, accurate info.

OP
OP
lilkajun

lilkajun

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unless Ford plans major changes for the Account page for MY22, then that page doesn't update.

My Bronco was delivered back in August and it still shows as the green dot and ordering with dealer. Still shows the generic model and color as well.

When your order eventually gets pulled and a VIN assigned you will receive an email with a link to the Pizza Tracker that has, somewhat, accurate info.
Thanks for the info

Sponsored
OP
OP
lilkajun

lilkajun

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thanks

OP
OP
lilkajun

lilkajun

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I’m not 100% certain but I believe because we’re already going into the 2020 tomorrow you might have to go back to the dealer and re-order it all over again for 2022 because I have to see my dealer this October 13 when they open up the orders again for the new year
Thanks
Sponsored