Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So last week I converted my reservation. I watched the Dealer as he entered the information into WBDO, but I am confused.

Here is what I know:
A. I want a Manual Sasquatch, so that is impossible to order at this time through WBDO.
B. The Priority Code field only allowed him to enter 1-19 (not 99). He said mine started as a 99, but as soon as he changed anything in the order it went to 19. He said he might be able to override it to a 99, but did not want to screw up the order.
C. We kept getting errors for late availability parts, but then once those were eliminated he was able to Submit the order.
D. The Dealer and I know this is not the vehicle I want (non-Sasquatch).
E. The Dealer has been very helpful and upfront about the process.

So here are my questions:
1. I was under the impression that in order to convert a reservation, it had to be submitted through WBDO. Otherwise, it was still just a reservation. I think I am wrong on this. Can anyone explain/clarify?
2. I recently read in the document titled "FAQs 1.29.2021" that it says "We recommend, with customer consent, the dealer coverts the order and leaves it in the order bank untouched with a 99 priority code so that it does not schedule." Who is the "We" in this document?
3. Should I go back to the Dealer and have him "undo" the submitted order? Is that even possible? Or should I just leave it alone and see if I get an update from Ford in May?

Thanks!
Everything gets back to that 99.... it's weird that they were unable to code it that way. (This would be no different than someone wanting to "build" their dream F150 but didn't want to submit the order yet.)...

Do not "undo" the order... that will cancel everything including your reservation. In the very least there is a comment field that they should make some comments in... but really.... the dealer needs to find a way (perhaps through their region contact) to change your code to 99.

Perhaps a dealer with experiencing inputing orders, who may have encountered this problem, will weigh in.
Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything gets back to that 99.... it's weird that they were unable to code it that way. (This would be no different than someone wanting to "build" their dream F150 but didn't want to submit the order yet.)...

Do not "undo" the order... that will cancel everything including your reservation. In the very least there is a comment field that they should make some comments in... but really.... the dealer needs to find a way (perhaps through their region contact) to change your code to 99.

Perhaps a dealer with experiencing inputing orders, who may have encountered this problem, will weigh in.
Thanks for the feedback. I won't cancel or undo the order since I don't want to lose my place in line. I will wait to see if anyone can advise about getting back to the 99 code. I cross-posted this in another thread to see if anyone else can point me in the right direction.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback. I won't cancel or undo the order since I don't want to lose my place in line. I will wait to see if anyone can advise about getting back to the 99 code. I cross-posted this in another thread to see if anyone else can point me in the right direction.
Oh!

I was reading back in some Ford documents and I found a reference that makes it sound like dealers are locked out of coding something 99 from a build priority... and if it needs to be done, it has to happen at the Region level.

So it's possible, and consistent with the documentation I read that your dealer was unable to do it.
Ford Bronco Reservation to order conversion question Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 13.45.35

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh!

I was reading back in some Ford documents and I found a reference that makes it sound like dealers are locked out of coding something 99 from a build priority... and if it needs to be done, it has to happen at the Region level.

So it's possible, and consistent with the documentation I read that your dealer was unable to do it.
Ford Bronco Reservation to order conversion question Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 13.45.35
OK that makes me feel better that the Dealer wasn't doing something wrong with the priority code. I did a quick search and found that document on Bronco Nation. I will provide the dealer with the information once I review it. Appreciate the help. I keep asking myself "Are all new vehicle launches this confusing?"

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke to the Dealer today. He was able to change the priority code back to 99 for me. So it appears I am correctly entered in WBDO and "waiting in line" for my MY22.
Sponsored