First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking for thoughts on my Reservation Conversion experience. Myself and a friend both have unconverted 7/20 reservations and use totally different dealerships. We both attempted to convert these into 2023 orders and both were unsuccessful. Both dealerships indicating “order banks not open” or a variation. I guess my question is are they incompetent or have a reason not to convert such as it takes away from one they could sell with ADM. Truly confused. And yes I showed them my email indicating order or lose … both dealerships basically saying “we will call you” lol.
Sponsored

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe that ordering is on hold until further notice.
Probably late Q4 .
Only current orders can do anything. You just have a reservation waiting for directions

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe that ordering is on hold until further notice.
Probably late Q4 .
Only current orders can do anything. You just have a reservation waiting for directions
Not according the Ford Bronco FAQ that nobody bothers to read.

Ford Bronco Reservation conversion 1665433631523

My advice to the OP is to keep pressing the issue and make a trip to the dealer if possible. But first read the faq in its entirety and educate yourself on the process.

OP
OP
Wilson66

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not according the Ford Bronco FAQ that nobody bothers to read.

Ford Bronco Reservation conversion 1665433631523

My advice to the OP is to keep pressing the issue and make a trip to the dealer if possible. But first read the faq in its entirety and educate yourself on the process.
I think you’re probably right.. I did hit dealer today. Came away empty. The thing that gets me is my friends experience is exactly the same , at a totally unrelated dealership. Makes me wonder if dealer has a reason not to convert to order.

Sponsored

EpicExplorer

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My reservation was placed on 8/10/2021. I placed my first and only order in 9/30/2022. I'm already scheduled to be built in November. I believe that you can change your dealer if you didn't place an order yet. I received an email that I had to click through in order for the dealer to view my reservation. The link in the email also said I can change my dealership and by clicking confirm, I am locking myself into the dealership. The dealership couldn't do anything until I did that.

Screenshot_20221010-180902.png

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you’re probably right.. I did hit dealer today. Came away empty. The thing that gets me is my friends experience is exactly the same , at a totally unrelated dealership. Makes me wonder if dealer has a reason not to convert to order.
You have to try harder, and don't screw around. You have a limited amount of time before that reservation becomes worthless.

Dealers think that new orders can't be taken (they are partially correct) but you need to show them they can if you have a reservation.

OP
OP
Wilson66

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You have to try harder, and don't screw around. You have a limited amount of time before that reservation becomes worthless.

Dealers think that new orders can't be taken (they are partially correct) but you need to show them they can if you have a reservation.

Agreed, so are the dealers incompetent or have a different agenda ?

acroley

Big Bend
First Name
Arvil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looking for thoughts on my Reservation Conversion experience. Myself and a friend both have unconverted 7/20 reservations and use totally different dealerships. We both attempted to convert these into 2023 orders and both were unsuccessful. Both dealerships indicating “order banks not open” or a variation. I guess my question is are they incompetent or have a reason not to convert such as it takes away from one they could sell with ADM. Truly confused. And yes I showed them my email indicating order or lose … both dealerships basically saying “we will call you” lol.
I’m a sales manager for a dealer in KY. Reservation holders should definitely push the issue. The whole reason order banks are closed for new reservations is to fulfill orders that haven’t been met yet. The process of completing the 23 reservation conversion is simple so it shouldn’t be an issue. If they still refuse I’d call Ford and complain.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wilson66

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m a sales manager for a dealer in KY. Reservation holders should definitely push the issue. The whole reason order banks are closed for new reservations is to fulfill orders that haven’t been met yet. The process of completing the 23 reservation conversion is simple so it shouldn’t be an issue. If they still refuse I’d call Ford and complain.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a reservation from 2021. We went in and ordered ours with our dealer on 10/3/22. No questions asked. I’d absolutely make sure they know you have a reservation, threaten to switch dealers, and contact ford about this. As others have stated, the reason the order banks aren’t open yet is to fulfill these reservations first, and the clock is ticking!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, so are the dealers incompetent or have a different agenda ?
i would say there’s a range of competence. I have not seen the communication from Ford to the dealers and how it’s worded. But it could be anywhere from crystal clear to WTF.

OP
OP
Wilson66

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My reservation was placed on 8/10/2021. I placed my first and only order in 9/30/2022. I'm already scheduled to be built in November. I believe that you can change your dealer if you didn't place an order yet. I received an email that I had to click through in order for the dealer to view my reservation. The link in the email also said I can change my dealership and by clicking confirm, I am locking myself into the dealership. The dealership couldn't do anything until I did that.

Screenshot_20221010-180902.png

Ok, the dealer had me do what you described, then still claimed they couldn’t place an order. Thanks for the input. Calling them tomorrow to follow up.

EpicExplorer

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, the dealer had me do what you described, then still claimed they couldn’t place an order. Thanks for the input. Calling them tomorrow to follow up.
I'll add that I clicked the link and started that process while in the dealership and had to wait about 30 minutes for them to see it on their end.
Sponsored