Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 3series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question that has probably been answered already, sorry. Due to my desire to order manual Sasquatch, is there no way to officially place an order by the 3/19/21 deadline to honor my $100 7/15 res? Do I have to do cancel and do another reservation for a ‘22?
Thanks for the help.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MHODGE77

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 3series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will ask them to, thanks!

OP
OP

MHODGE77

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 3series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope that 99 means hurry it up, ha! Thanks for your help

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not necessary to place order. The March 19th Deadline is only for MY21. ManSquatch is MY22 no need to order till summer when MY22 opens up orders and B&P is updated

wrangler2bronco??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
From what i have read, if you don't place your order by 3/19 then Ford will refund your $100 deposit. If you do place your order by 3/19 and want the manual sasquatch then you'll be getting a MY22. But i do believe you will have to do your order again once the MY22 banks open. You may be able to get a newly released color or option for MY22 not available in MY21. If i am wrong someone please correct. Thanks

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP

MHODGE77

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 3series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not necessary to place order. The March 19th Deadline is only for MY21. ManSquatch is MY22 no need to order till summer when MY22 opens up orders and B&P
Thanks, hope to be notified ASAP when they are open!

OP
OP

MHODGE77

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 3series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what i have read, if you don't place your order by 3/19 then Ford will refund your $100 deposit. If you do place your order by 3/19 and want the manual sasquatch then you'll be getting a MY22. But i do believe you will have to do your order again once the MY22 banks open. You may be able to get a newly released color or option for MY22 not available in MY21. If i am wrong someone please correct. Thanks
I hope that’s right. Thanks!

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not necessary to place order. The March 19th Deadline is only for MY21. ManSquatch is MY22 no need to order till summer when MY22 opens up orders and B&P is updated
The last Ford Q&A to dealers stated that everyone should still place their order by the March deadline, even if they want a 2022. Dealers were instructed to code it 99.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last Ford Q&A to dealers stated that everyone should still place their order by the March deadline, even if they want a 2022. Dealers were instructed to code it 99.
I must have missed that. I think its just ford trying to get the most amount of orders locked in regardless of year model. Makes sense though.

Sponsored

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I must have missed that. I think its just ford trying to get the most amount of orders locked in regardless of year model. Makes sense though.
See page three, 2nd question: 21 MY vs. 22MY / CONVERSION PROCESS

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/bronco-reservation-to-order-faqs-1-29-2021-pdf.84974/

Ford has answered both ways on this. An older answer was that reservations automatically transferred to MY22 if an order is not placed by the March 2021 deadline. So it's key to talk to your dealer before the March deadline to see what the final official answer is.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See page three, 2nd question: 21 MY vs. 22MY / CONVERSION PROCESS

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/bronco-reservation-to-order-faqs-1-29-2021-pdf.84974/

Ford has answered both ways on this. An older answer was that reservations automatically transferred to MY22 if an order is not placed by the March 2021 deadline. So it's key to talk to your dealer before the March deadline to see what the final official answer is.
Yeah doesn’t effect me much I’ve already placed my order for what i hope to be a MY21 based on my reservation time stamp

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So last week I converted my reservation. I watched the Dealer as he entered the information into WBDO, but I am confused.

Here is what I know:
A. I want a Manual Sasquatch, so that is impossible to order at this time through WBDO.
B. The Priority Code field only allowed him to enter 1-19 (not 99). He said mine started as a 99, but as soon as he changed anything in the order it went to 19. He said he might be able to override it to a 99, but did not want to screw up the order.
C. We kept getting errors for late availability parts, but then once those were eliminated he was able to Submit the order.
D. The Dealer and I know this is not the vehicle I want (non-Sasquatch).
E. The Dealer has been very helpful and upfront about the process.

So here are my questions (edited #3 for clarity):
1. I was under the impression that in order to convert a reservation, it had to be submitted through WBDO. Otherwise, it was still just a reservation. I think I am wrong on this. Can anyone explain/clarify?
2. I recently read in the document titled "FAQs 1.29.2021" that it says "We recommend, with customer consent, the dealer coverts the order and leaves it in the order bank untouched with a 99 priority code so that it does not schedule." Who is the "We" in this document?
3. Should I go back to the Dealer and have him "undo" the submitted order? Is that even possible? I believe I can call Ford Customer Relationship Center to change the order back to a reservation and maintain the timestamp. Or should I just leave it alone and see if I get an update from Ford in May?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited: