Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yesterday, I received an email from Ford to convert my reservation to an order. Obviously, giddy with excitement I logged on to do just that. Unfortunately, with what seems to have plagued almost every phase of the Bronco purchasing process, another error has occurred.

There is a site error happening to where you cannot actually confirm the order. You’re just brought to a page reading “Continue” When clicking on continue the actual text box highlights with no further function occurs.

I called Ford direct and they advised this is an IT error that will not be fixed for at least a week to a week and a half.

Attached is a screenshot of that error message which I just checked again now.

DD227AAF-76AD-4BA5-B789-3399C2CA0022.png

This post is just a little PSA to anyone who is still this early in the process.

Note: Yes, I tried multiple different browsers and none others worked either.
Sponsored

minnesota_guy

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban and a Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, it is happening to me as well. I was looking a little deeper and this is what the server is actually sending back :). I was also on and off the phone with Ford over the past 3 days - they are not in any kind of rush.

{"message":"Could not retrieve valid spec details from GF3","payload":{},"type":"FordBusinessError"}

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I just tried to convert my reservation to an order today at the dealer and ran into the same issue. Does this mean I have an order or npt? I got a paper confirmation from my dealer with what I speced out.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can the dealer somehow fix this on their end or do we need to wait for Ford to do something about this before an order can actually be created?

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had same error for last week and Ford told me they wouldn’t allow more orders till Friday the 13th and then the button would be fixed. Then I tried website the other day and it worked then I notified my dealer.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That “I need more time” button on your screenshot - is that a Ford option for them to select now? I think they’ve selected that for all of our builds...

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any luck yet?
No luck yet. I will wait until tomorrow and see if it was just a glitch over the weekend. If not I will reach out to Ford. A bit frustrating that the dealer can’t even submit the order because they are waiting on my approval that Ford’s website won’t accept.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No luck yet. I will wait until tomorrow and see if it was just a glitch over the weekend. If not I will reach out to Ford. A bit frustrating that the dealer can’t even submit the order because they are waiting on my approval that Ford’s website won’t accept.
Yeah my dealer was frustrated too. I tried the submit button multiple times per day and finally had success. I would just keep on trying it a few times a day. Ford support was helpful but honestly they told me they were aware of issue and wait till 13th. You might have better luck calling them than I did.

Sponsored

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was finally able to get the button to work on Monday afternoon. Then my dealer said they will push the order thru.

hooray! Can’t wait to see my Bronco next year :)

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was finally able to get the button to work on Monday afternoon. Then my dealer said they will push the order thru.

hooray! Can’t wait to see my Bronco next year :)
Great glad it worked
Sponsored