Ford customer service

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford runs on Bull$#!t . 😝
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Like a lot of our current supply chain problems…..maybe I should try ordering my Bronco thru Amazon? It might show up on my door step by 8pm tonight😜. Yeah….it might get kicked off the truck and be upside down…..but at least it will be in my driveway!
You could probably do that as long as you're ok with a Chinese knockoff:ROFLMAO:

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because long term, customers will remember this. I bet quite a few think twice about a Ford in the future, solely based off this experience.
I agree, but the people making the current poor decision are not concerned with “long term”. Their pay, bonuses, and praise are only about TODAY. The headlines are all about the current stock price, sold-out orders, and electric trucks. These decision makers will be long gone when this awful treatment comes back to bite Ford.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Because long term, customers will remember this. I bet quite a few think twice about a Ford in the future, solely based off this experience.
Long term? :ROFLMAO: I'm only here for the bronco. It's the only vehical that has perked my interest in a long time. If it don't work out it's back to Toyota and Honda

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called Ford’s customer service line today to ask about my order. As most of us on here hasn’t had the best communication from ford. Well I knew I would be on wait for a while and I was. About 47 minutes until I got to talk to someone. Here is where it got interesting, after I gave her all my info to look up my order she says something along the lines of “hmm hold on just a sec” puts me back on hold. After holding another 20 mins or so she never came back on the line. Unfortunately I could not hold any longer as I had to go to work. Should I be worried?

30B73F33-33BD-4D35-B610-E90EC53E1464.png
I called them twice....was disconnected both times after an hour long wait. I contacted the Bronco Team and left a message. Over 40 days has passed...................................nothing. Ford "Chat" has been the easiest to get hold of but they cannot help with many issues, especially order related.
Sponsored