First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BRZ (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Initial walk in order Feb 2022 and reordered for 2023 ,back in Oct of 2022.
Badlands with High package. The only change to the order was color ( CO no longer available for 23) and adding roof rails.
Vehicle is in production and expected to be at dealer early next month.
Dealer cannot find the private offer certificate and I was asked to contact Ford to sort this out.

Went through this thread and I do qualify.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/

I have called Ford 4 times and spent considerable amount of time explaining and they keep repeating how dealer has 'business resources' they can contact to sort this out. Dealer is of no help and says this is between customer and Ford and not their problem. Ford wont tell me who I can reach out to get this sorted out.
It feels like I am chasing my tail here. I intend to go into the dealership in person this weekend and see if I can convince them to help, but I do not have high hopes.

Any pointers on how to get this sorted out?

Thanks in advance for your help
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The customer service rep was correct… your dealer has business contacts at Ford.

Your dealer has to reach out to their Sales and Inventory Manager at Ford to sort it out.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many unmotivated dealers as Broncos selling too fast…. Possibly by design hoping you walk.

I hope everyone remembers this (Dealers included) as what goes around, comes around. Short sighted business and totally wrong way to build customer ( and brand; Ford you listening?) loyalty !!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did any of your info change? Address, stuff like that? If you still have time, email the execs listed on here and someone will return your message in time. May take a week or so but has worked in the past.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jakjay

Jakjay

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BRZ (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did any of your info change? Address, stuff like that? If you still have time, email the execs listed on here and someone will return your message in time. May take a week or so but has worked in the past.
Nothing major has changed between orders. F9rd verified my address, so they have the info right. I will see what the dealer says in person.

johntesi

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have called Ford 4 times and spent considerable amount of time explaining and they keep repeating how dealer has 'business resources' they can contact to sort this out. Dealer is of no help and says this is between customer and Ford and not their problem. Ford wont tell me who I can reach out to get this sorted out.
It feels like I am chasing my tail here. I intend to go into the dealership in person this weekend and see if I can convince them to help, but I do not have high hopes.
Sadly this seems to be Ford's policy of late. Dealership tells you to call the hotline, some hourly employee tells you to talk to the dealership, you beg, you plead, they sigh, they read a different script, you go back to the dealership, they tell you to call the hotline.

It does seem like they're trying to make the process harder and harder as the last few Private Offer folks circle the drain. The delta between the price I lost and the current MSRP is roughly $6k. Ford is actively trying to race through those orders and perhaps to let some fall through the cracks, dealerships are trying to tack markups on every Bronco they can.

This isn't conspiracy theory stuff, it's a tale that's playing out every single day on these forums and in the real world.

I really, really hope someone sorts this out for you. It sucks to lose out on something you actively tried to buy because a company makes it difficult to do so, but that's the "new normal" apparently.

Here's the most recent post with some corporate folks' contact info: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/you-likely-won%E2%80%99t-get-the-2-500-ford-order-modification-offer.69989/#post-1867194

OP
OP
Jakjay

Jakjay

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BRZ (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly this seems to be Ford's policy of late. Dealership tells you to call the hotline, some hourly employee tells you to talk to the dealership, you beg, you plead, they sigh, they read a different script, you go back to the dealership, they tell you to call the hotline.

It does seem like they're trying to make the process harder and harder as the last few Private Offer folks circle the drain. The delta between the price I lost and the current MSRP is roughly $6k. Ford is actively trying to race through those orders and perhaps to let some fall through the cracks, dealerships are trying to tack markups on every Bronco they can.

This isn't conspiracy theory stuff, it's a tale that's playing out every single day on these forums and in the real world.

I really, really hope someone sorts this out for you. It sucks to lose out on something you actively tried to buy because a company makes it difficult to do so, but that's the "new normal" apparently.

Here's the most recent post with some corporate folks' contact info: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-order-modification-offer.69989/#post-1867194
Thanks @johntesi. I will try to reach out those folks based on how my conversation goes with the dealer.

Salarmo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Jakjay

I am in a similar situation and received my BL Bronco in January but there has been no transitioning offer. I've called the dealer and Ford Support Team but nothing. Let me know if you had any success. Thanks.
Sponsored