Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UPDATE: May 6th, 2023 - My Bronco arrived on the the lot last week and, as expected, the modification and transition year offers would not combine in Smart Vincent. In my case, it appears that my transition year certificate had expired and was never updated even though Ford Customer Service had told me that it had been updated. It took over a week to sort out and kudos to Chapman for seeing it through and getting this taken care of! Others have had issues as well and have shared on this thread but it looks like they are being slowly sorted out. It shouldn't be this hard and stressful for customers. However, it does look like there can be solution to this issue but it may try your patience. Good luck everyone and keep trying if you find yourself in the same situation.

I called Ford customer service yesterday and the good news is they have indeed extended the expiration date for model year transition offer to July 5th so our current model year (price protection) certificate numbers still work. Everyone should call to confirm their number.

The bad news is that I got the same baloney about the $2500 order modification offer that others here have mentioned. The rep stated that the modification offer and the model year transition offers are both under the same certificate number and we can only use one or the other, not both. I found that the FAQs on the Ford site that had this info have been scrubbed from the January version, but the Bronco Nation article is still there with the original stated terms. Also still there is the video interview with Matt Winter, the Ford Bronco brand manager, where he also confirmed we can use both offers (It’s around the 43 minute mark). https://thebronconation.com/news/official-bronco-order-modification-private-offer-faqs-t.16949/

I have reached out to another dealer and they confirmed that they have only been able to use one offer on orders not both. So it looks like Ford has stuck it to us again this time by completely changing the terms of the modification offer. I wish this was an April Fools prank but the apparently the joke is on everyone who fell for their shell game. I only gave up Lux so no great loss dropping what is a rather overpriced option. But for those that gave up a hardtop and/or SAS it’s a real kick in the pants, I feel worse for them. Just Smh.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They told me the opposite before I changed my order from a Wildtrak.

OP
OP
Heelabaloo

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They told me the opposite before I changed my order from a Wildtrak.
They told everyone the opposite, but looks like they are backing off from it. Best to call and confirm.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I canceled my order in order to buy off a lot and get the $2,500 rebate…….Guess what????? I’ve been told that although I qualify, only program 32006 is generating, so all I can do is order a 2023 Ford vehicle to get the $2,500. The 32004 program certificate is not generating and Ford Customer Service doesn't know how to fix it. so I get nothing for canceling my order to buy a Bronco off the lot.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a load of crap. They should of just said drop things or you may not get built, not offer moneys to change and then not make it available. That is clear bait and switch. Pretty dumb as people have the emails with all of the info directly from Ford to back them up. It appears as though the info on the Ford site about the program has been scrubbed. I just looked at my 1/20/23 email and the offer is pretty clear and labeled as the "23MY Bronco Order Modification Private Offer Program".

I would email the execs at the address listed on here. Hopefully you have time before delivery because it can take a bit for one of their people to get back to you. Usually someone does though if you approach them professionally without ranting. Surprised the media sites haven't picked up on this yet.

Another option would be to try and contact the regional rep but getting their contact info may be a bit of an issue.

Good luck to all.

Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
james. [email protected]

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What a load of crap. They should of just said drop things or you may not get built, not offer moneys to change and then not make it available. That is clear bait and switch. Pretty dumb as people have the emails with all of the info directly from Ford to back them up. It appears as though the info on the Ford site about the program has been scrubbed. I just looked at my 1/20/23 email and the offer is pretty clear and labeled as the "23MY Bronco Order Modification Private Offer Program".

Unfortunately, I’ve been told by the dealership that it is the regional rep that said I qualify for the 32006, but apparently not the 32004 program 🤣🤪
I would email the execs at the address listed on here. Hopefully you have time before delivery because it can take a bit for one of their people to get back to you. Usually someone does though if you approach them professionally without ranting. Surprised the media sites haven't picked up on this yet.

Another option would be to try and contact the regional rep but getting their contact info may be a bit of an issue.

Good luck to all.

Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
james. [email protected]

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Modification Program e-mail I received on 20 Jan was sent out by the Customer Relationship Center (CRC).

Anyone have this guys contact info?

Ford Bronco You may struggle getting the $2,500 Ford Order Modification Offer 4DE3C5D0-4F53-4618-B90F-C44340E8193A

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just bumping this up to see if anyone has updated info.

Thanks!

Shaggy

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just spoke to the Marketing call line, who confirmed that the Order Modification and MY Transition Offers are two programs within the same Cert. They could not tell me if both could be used at once.

For posterity, here is the original FAQ language linked by OP:

Will the Order Modification Private Offer affect the existing Model Year Transition Private Offer?
You will receive two separate certificates, one for the amount you were previously eligible for under the 2023 Model Year Transition Private Offer and one for the amount you are eligible for with the Bronco Order Modification Private Offer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heelabaloo

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks!

Shaggy
Nothing yet, I’ve sent an email to the Ford rep but I wasn’t expecting a quick response. Hopefully soon.

Sponsored

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks!
Just spoke to the Marketing call line, who confirmed that the Order Modification and MY Transition Offers are two programs within the same Cert. They could not tell me if both could be used at once.

For posterity, here is the original FAQ language linked by OP:
Thanks, yes I printed out all the Modification FAQs when I signed up. As noted the pages no longer exist.

My 2dr gets built next week so getting close.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for looking out. This $2500 modification program doesn't apply to me as I didn't drop LUX SAS Hard top. But I was able to find all of the official Ford dealer communications regarding the mid year price increases and how dealers will receive those refunds. I'm locked and loaded and will hand them to Kyoshi next.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for looking out. This $2500 modification program doesn't apply to me as I didn't drop LUX SAS Hard top. But I was able to find all of the official Ford dealer communications regarding the mid year price increases and how dealers will receive those refunds. I'm locked and loaded and will hand them to Kyoshi next.
I spotted the contact info in this thread in case you needed it.