Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you watch the live stream tonight? At about the 45min mark Matt is discussing this. The way I heard his answer, changing trims is not related to the incentive, only dropping constraints. So, you can switch trims?
pretty sure they clarified in a previous email, that only WT can switch trims for the incentive.
Sponsored

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe my view iscomp

pretty sure they clarified in a previous email, that only WT can switch trims for the incentive.
I understand the WT part, I was speaking to anyone else who wants to drop the constraints and switch trims

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

if 38,000 is the true remaining orders there is a good chance they could clear orders before the bank opens again (which is what they said they wanted to attempt), given if enough folks to the offer, leaving as many buildable Bronco’s as possible . This number makes more sense, than the 78,000 remaining , with the timing of March order bank’s opening. The ones that do not get built will be mixed in with new orders and allocations could still come in play if they get jumped by others with buildable orders, but they would by necessity need Broncos in the banks that were buildable. Just some food for thought.

Last edited:

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WT accounts for about 29% of the unscheduled orders. SAS( including WT) is about 50% of the unscheduled orders.

ZERO chance they will build all WT and all SAS this MY. Ford will only be able to produce about 80% of what is unscheduled.

Ford will continue to schedule WT and other tris with SAS for the rest of the MY production and will continue to do so for 24MY. But, if they did not offer the $$ to change your orders, quite a few customers will be pushed again, but this time without price protection.

Everyone needs to talk with their dealerships to find out how many of each constrain they should be able to get scheduled. Ford sent out an estimate of how many allocations they have left and how many of each constrained commodity they should be able to produce for 23MY.

Talk to your dealers, we/they have some information. Nothing is a guarantee, but an estimate of what should be able to be produced. Need to find out where you stand in line.
My dealer was certain there was no “line@ and that ford schedules “randomly” I had to go through some higher ups at ford to find out my dealer has 32 allocations for my23, 72 orders before the November cut off, and that I was the 12th in line. I’m hoping dropping all constraints gets me scheduled sooner than later but I’m sure my dealer has no idea.. or isn’t willing to share any information per usual.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you watch the live stream tonight? At about the 45min mark Matt is discussing this. The way I heard his answer, changing trims is not related to the incentive, only dropping constraints. So, you can switch trims?
I was pretty clear that you would not get BOTH price protection and the incentive. I stand by that. Only if you had a WildTrak order, can you switch trims and get BOTH the incentive and price protection.

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's my understanding of how it works. To be clear, based on my understanding you CAN switch trims, you just won't qualify for the offer if you do switch trims.

BUT, luckily you no longer have to rely on a random guy on the internet with a cartoon character as his avatar anymore. :p

24:54 timestamp.

I must be reading into it too much. He says it’s unrelated to the incentive, so it’s not possible to get the 2,500. I interpret that as you only get the incentive for removing constraints if you’re a non-WT. changing trims would be unrelated and thus you could change trims and keep whatever current PP amount you have with your current trim.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I got a call last night from a dealer that they got a 2022 2dr WT with LUX, Leather,Tow and MIC in on trade. 4k miles for 61k... I tell them to hide it on the back of the lot, Ill be there as soon as I can. Hang up and call my husband, before he can answer my phone rings again. Different dealer have a HPR WT 4 Door with Lux, Leather, Tow and MIC 10k adm. I tell him 5k ADM and I'll take it, thinking they won't budge as so far none of the dealers have. I figure I have the $2500 from Ford so I am really only paying an extra $2500 at that point and I am like #100 still at the dealer where I have my rez, so have serious concerns that I will get a build date....
Guy calls back and says, If you come tonight she's yours for 5k+msrp....
Let me tell you, I was standing outside the front door waiting on the husband to get home!!!
fast forward a couple of hours and the finance guy says hey we see you have another rebate of $3,620 available so we applied it to your order too!!!
So, I got to use my price protection, and private offer! and if anyone is looking for a gorgeous 2dr WT with lux leather mic top and only 4k miles I know where one is at in Cincinnati!

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I got a call last night from a dealer that they got a 2022 2dr WT with LUX, Leather,Tow and MIC in on trade. 4k miles for 61k... I tell them to hide it on the back of the lot, Ill be there as soon as I can. Hang up and call my husband, before he can answer my phone rings again. Different dealer have a HPR WT 4 Door with Lux, Leather, Tow and MIC 10k adm. I tell him 5k ADM and I'll take it, thinking they won't budge as so far none of the dealers have. I figure I have the $2500 from Ford so I am really only paying an extra $2500 at that point and I am like #100 still at the dealer where I have my rez, so have serious concerns that I will get a build date....
Guy calls back and says, If you come tonight she's yours for 5k+msrp....
Let me tell you, I was standing outside the front door waiting on the husband to get home!!!
fast forward a couple of hours and the finance guy says hey we see you have another rebate of $3,620 available so we applied it to your order too!!!
So, I got to use my price protection, and private offer! and if anyone is looking for a gorgeous 2dr WT with lux leather mic top and only 4k miles I know where one is at in Cincinnati!
Congrats on solving your order.....Out of curiosity what was your original order....2DR or 4DR? Your post seemed to indicate you were 50/50 on getting either the 2DR or 4DR that were offered.

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Or I’m not reading into it enough… hard to tell honestly.

The FAQ website does specifically say “within a trim series”, so I think I’m understanding it correctly, but it also doesn’t specifically say you can’t switch trims… so… 🤷‍♂️
Fair enough. Anyone who gets called our specifically on the live stream for providing updates gets extra points in my book. It would make sense to me to NoT allow trim changes as to not create unwanted constraints elsewhere. As frustrating as it is for us the order holders.

Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats on solving your order.....Out of curiosity what was your original order....2DR or 4DR? Your post seemed to indicate you were 50/50 on getting either the 2DR or 4DR that were offered.
While I love the looks of the 2 door, my order has always been for a 4 door for the convenience and room. I have 4 corgis, a horse, oh and a husband too so I need all the cargo room I can get ;) the children no longer get counted into the equation as they are all in college or have moved out.

Vicman12

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future- 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands now-Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmmm so , I changed my Black Diamond with hard top and Sasquatch order to a badlands soft top, no Sasquatch. Looks like I won’t get the $2,500 :( will I still at least the the private offer (ordered 2/2/2022) ?

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hmmmm so , I changed my Black Diamond with hard top and Sasquatch order to a badlands soft top, no Sasquatch. Looks like I won’t get the $2,500 :( will I still at least the the private offer (ordered 2/2/2022) ?
Yes.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

. I assumed it’s too late to change back and get the offer
That is a question that I have not seen clearly answered. Someone may know.
A lot of us have made spurr of the moment decisions on Broncos that we have come to regret.
Sponsored