thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a load of crap. They should of just said drop things or you may not get built, not offer moneys to change and then not make it available. That is clear bait and switch. Pretty dumb as people have the emails with all of the info directly from Ford to back them up. It appears as though the info on the Ford site about the program has been scrubbed. I just looked at my 1/20/23 email and the offer is pretty clear and labeled as the "23MY Bronco Order Modification Private Offer Program".

I would email the execs at the address listed on here. Hopefully you have time before delivery because it can take a bit for one of their people to get back to you. Usually someone does though if you approach them professionally without ranting. Surprised the media sites haven't picked up on this yet.

Another option would be to try and contact the regional rep but getting their contact info may be a bit of an issue.

Good luck to all.

Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
james. [email protected]
@BigHoof, you're the man -or- woman! I was trying to find email contacts for the regional Ford Rep and Customer Service but I could not find anything. I found your post, emailed everyone above last Friday, and received an email this morning. They took care of the problem and I have both Price Protection and Order Modification set! I am just waiting for a new PO then we sign!
Sponsored

Last edited: