Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We've had a mixed back on this. We've been proactive working with people on Ford's incentive team to work out some of the bugs for our customers that have Broncos inbound. We've been able to get the incentives to match up on some customers with both at delivery, others we have had to file an exception and once the exception is paid, we forward them a check.
Thanks for chiming in, Zach. Were these exceptions all needed because of Name/Address minutiae, or something related to the two programs on one cert? ie. Has anyone using their legal name and same zip code throughout the process, with both programs showing up on the cert, had issues applying them?
Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for chiming in, Zach. Were these exceptions all needed because of Name/Address minutiae, or something related to the two programs on one cert? ie. Has anyone using their legal name and same zip code throughout the process, with both programs showing up on the cert, had issues applying them?
For a lot of them, we didn't see any reason why they weren't tying both certificates to the same customer. But we had to do some legwork to get them attached by re-submitting COVP information a second time.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatever Granger did for me was fabulous. I was able to get my price protection and $2500 combined and removed from the purchase price. I had always kept informed about cert. numbers by calling Ford customer service and passed-on those numbers, that were eventually combined into one number. I never moved or changed my name during the 2+ years of waiting. I fully expected there to be a problem, but that part worked out better than I had hoped.

GucciFreshness

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update on my Bronco. After sitting at the dealership for 36 days and Ford ignoring my dealer and myself, Ford finally reached out to my dealer this week. I believe this was only prompted by other members of this forum reaching out to contacts at Ford on my behalf and me tweeting and commenting on all Ford social media a link to the recent article about Ford not honoring it's promises to Bronco order holders. A lady named Allison saying she was the assistant Bronco brand manager called my dealer and apologized. She said there was a glitch in the SmartVincent system. It was fixed within 24 hours and Ford corporate mailed out a Bronco gift basket to my sales manager and myself. My wife was able to pick up here Bronco yesterday with $6595 off the window sticker and our package from Ford showed up as well. I want to thank the overly generous Bronco community here on Bronco6g for all that offered advice and help. I really appreciate and thank you all.

Brocoswag.jpg

Bronco.jpg

OP
OP
Heelabaloo

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@GucciFreshness. Thats great news. Well deserved gifts as a reward for your patience. Great looking Bronco, too!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Heelabaloo

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With the recent reports from others that were successful getting the modification offer, my dealer was finally able to combine mine in Smart Vincent as well. It took over a week to figure it out but I was able to get the mid-year, transition and mod offers applied to my order. It appears that in my case Ford never updated my transition year offer after it expired in April even though I was told by Ford customer service that it was up to date. I will update the first post to reflect this info.

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger
Mine has been at Granger Ford waiting. We realized about 10 days ago the order modification had not been applied so Granger reached out to Frod. 10 days later I'm still waiting. Now I have until 6/4 or Price Protection expires. According to Granger, the PP expires from Ford 30 days after arrival at the dealership. This is really annoying they don't have this fixed yet.

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chapman Ford had no problem or issue stacking both private offers with the same certificate number. I provided the number and they said yep, you get both.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chapman Ford had no problem or issue stacking both private offers with the same certificate number. I provided the number and they said yep, you get both.
They also had to get help from the area rep to fix some. Not all went right through.

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They also had to get help from the area rep to fix some. Not all went right through.
Well a hearty thanks that went before me and got it worked out! Was on the phone when he pulled me up in SmartVincent, yep you have two, you get both!

Sponsored

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 202X Bronco, if it's ever built
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a load of crap. They should of just said drop things or you may not get built, not offer moneys to change and then not make it available. That is clear bait and switch. Pretty dumb as people have the emails with all of the info directly from Ford to back them up. It appears as though the info on the Ford site about the program has been scrubbed. I just looked at my 1/20/23 email and the offer is pretty clear and labeled as the "23MY Bronco Order Modification Private Offer Program".

I would email the execs at the address listed on here. Hopefully you have time before delivery because it can take a bit for one of their people to get back to you. Usually someone does though if you approach them professionally without ranting. Surprised the media sites haven't picked up on this yet.

Another option would be to try and contact the regional rep but getting their contact info may be a bit of an issue.

Good luck to all.

Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
james. [email protected]
As an FYI, I justed attempted to email all 4 of these individuals. So far, ftoney and farley emails have bounced. Maybe they're no longer with Ford?

I am about to sue Ford, and thought I'd try one last time to contact someone other than their customer-facing representatives.

OP
OP
Heelabaloo

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As an FYI, I justed attempted to email all 4 of these individuals. So far, ftoney and farley emails have bounced. Maybe they're no longer with Ford?

I am about to sue Ford, and thought I'd try one last time to contact someone other than their customer-facing representatives.
I doubt a lawsuit would be worth the effort. Getting all of you offers and price protection is going to depend on your dealerā€™s willingness to make a few calls for you including working with their zone rep to figure this out. Fordā€˜s business assistance number is 800-548-3212. Your dealer should have this number already and should be talking to them. Fyi, They will not directly help a dealerā€˜s customer, I know b/c I called, but they will talk to your dealer. Itā€™s very likely that something in the Smart Vincent system is not activated for you and it will take your dealer working directly with Ford to resolve it. If your dealer is unwilling to help you, you could ask for, or search for, the contact info of their regional rep. Thatā€™s hard to get but if you do they will likely help you. Good luck.

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I doubt a lawsuit would be worth the effort. Getting all of you offers and price protection is going to depend on your dealerā€™s willingness to make a few calls for you including working with their zone rep to figure this out. Fordā€˜s business assistance number is 800-548-3212. Your dealer should have this number already and should be talking to them. Fyi, They will not directly help a dealerā€˜s customer, I know b/c I called, but they will talk to your dealer. Itā€™s very likely that something in the Smart Vincent system is not activated for you and it will take your dealer working directly with Ford to resolve it. If your dealer is unwilling to help you, you could ask for, or search for, the contact info of their regional rep. Thatā€™s hard to get but if you do they will likely help you. Good luck.
The dealer has made the effort to call on several occasions. They even had us submit my old and new drivers licenses to prove that we were the ones that ordered the Bronco and cancelled it and bought the new one, since we moved during the 17-month wait for the ordered Bronco. My impression is at this point it's not a lack of dealer effort.

OP
OP
Heelabaloo

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The dealer has made the effort to call on several occasions. They even had us submit my old and new drivers licenses to prove that we were the ones that ordered the Bronco and cancelled it and bought the new one, since we moved during the 17-month wait for the ordered Bronco. My impression is at this point it's not a lack of dealer effort.
The change of address issue has caused lots of problems. You may want to reach out to Tim Bartz (Ford Video guy) or Granger and see if they have any advice.

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The change of address issue has caused lots of problems. You may want to reach out to Tim Bartz (Ford Video guy) or Granger and see if they have any advice.
Thanks for the tip. One would think submitting the drivers license showing the address we had when we ordered the Bronco and the drivers license matching our address on the new Bronco purchase docs should have cleared that up. At least at a halfway competent company. I guess not Ford.

The bad thing is we moved into a rent house while we built a new house, so in a week, we're moving again. Since the public has literally no effective way to contact Ford directly, it's bound to get screwed up even more. Thus my patience is at an and and I think I'll file the suit.
Sponsored