Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Things are starting to get crazy.
Ford Store with (21) total Broncos lined up out front including 2 Raptors.
Most of these Broncos have been sitting on the lot for months.

All listed at $2,000 to $3,000 off MSRP (Minus Raptors, $500 off).
They have a Shelter Green 2024 Raptor in transit. Sticker shows it’s just shy of $100,000.

The market has most definitely corrected itself. No more ADM.
How Long are these Broncos going to sit on the lot?
Do you think they will ever sell these at current prices?

Ford Bronco Ford Dealer Lots OVERFLOWING!  Bronco Lot Rot IMG_2360
Sponsored

Last edited:

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw a dealership in Marble Falls that had several Braptors. The dealership here in Denton I got my Bronco from has had the same two Broncos in the showcase spot by the front door (outside) for like a month. Plus a whole line of them on the lot elsewhere. I really think demand was normal with abnormal supply. Once supply caught up, the prices are gonna fall, then that extra juice on the MSRP becomes discount and they get 2022 markup instead of discounts on 2022 or 2021 prices.

I'd almost say, wait six months to buy, there might be $5-7k discounts available.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ran a KBB earlier today just for kicks and the price for mind has come down quite a bit in the last few months.

Sponsored

jddunlaptx

Outer Banks
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw a dealership in Marble Falls that had several Braptors. The dealership here in Denton I got my Bronco from has had the same two Broncos in the showcase spot by the front door (outside) for like a month. Plus a whole line of them on the lot elsewhere. I really think demand was normal with abnormal supply. Once supply caught up, the prices are gonna fall, then that extra juice on the MSRP becomes discount and they get 2022 markup instead of discounts on 2022 or 2021 prices.

I'd almost say, wait six months to buy, there might be $5-7k discounts available.
I walked the Denton lot on Sunday and checked to see if any of them had markdowns since they have maybe 20 Broncos sitting.

The added $8k accessory charges for those parked by the doors are likely going to keep those sitting for months longer. Market has definitely changed.

Gregus73

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Silverado 2500 HC, 2023 Bronco Heritage, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Not feeling great about the 2k ADM that I paid.
The dealer where I purchased mine, still has the Black Diamond that I test drove sitting there.

I am seeing 2-3 below MSRP.

I was able to get 5k off of my cabin car which is a WRX. Jeep Wranglers are giving deep discounts too.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I walked the Denton lot on Sunday and checked to see if any of them had markdowns since they have maybe 20 Broncos sitting.

The added $8k accessory charges for those parked by the doors are likely going to keep those sitting for months longer. Market has definitely changed.
Yeah, give it a few months. Was that Bill Utter? I assume, don't think there's another Ford dealer in Denton. Wonder if you offered $3k under, they'd suddenly forget about those "dealer addons".

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer across from my workplace has had a 2 door OBX Sasquatch since July rotting away. They were asking $8k ADM but been MSRP for a while. Has a 4 door big brother next to it for a month now, and a Braptor inside the showroom. The Super Duty trucks are still moving though, but that's a given around here. Expensive toys with nowhere near to off-road is a tough sell.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford seems to be reacting slow to current market conditions. Bronco should have been at 1.9% for 60 month terms and Lightning EV pickups should have been 0% 60 month term starting at beginning of this month but I doubt even in Mar they will offer any lower apr rates. Digging a bigger hole for their dealer network.

Sponsored

Doc TOC

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max, Fusion Hybrid, HD Road King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's local market supply and demand. There are California dealers who over purchased, and others that still have small ADMs. Also depends on the models. Most still put an ADM on Raptors and [both] Heritages.

Stellantis really messed up last year with over production to a price sensitive customer base. Can't jack prices 15% - 20% for the same old thing gussied up. They're just arrogant (read 'stuuuupid').

Ford went "trucks only" and made everything an SUV to delay CAFE standards. They have a lot of "new" models to attract the market. But since then, their marketing and forecasting have lost touch with reality. Appears that price gouging was justified as an "inflationary response" for a soon to be saturated market they didn't see coming. I believe Ford is headed for its own triple storm - overpriced, oversupply, and under affordable. Customer retail orders have dropped like a lead balloon.

It will probably take a couple months for market reality to percolate up. I anticipate late May - July will be cheaper financing Sellathons. Lightnings are the bellwether. If you're buying off the lot and can wait (probably not a B6G member), there will be deals to be had. Trading in will bust that, so sell it privately.

Last edited:

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few weeks ago the wife was interested in getting an Outer Banks 4dr but even with her 860 credit score they wanted 8.9% interest. She ended up a few blocks down the street and drove home a 2024 Mazda CX-50 Premium Plus Turbo for 0%. It's a pretty nice little vehicle and actually suits her more. The 9% interest the Ford dealer wanted was insane. There's no reason Ford could not offer incentives of at least 1.9% on the Bronco. Similar to the EV crisis , I think most everyone that really had to have a Bronco has already gotten one.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It also doesn't help that Ford has raised the price what? $10k? Started with a Base for under $30k, to now the Base is a Big Bend selling for $39k? Seems as though Ford is doing a great job of pricing themselves out. And what dealers order low end Big Bends? Very few out by me, they are typically Outer Banks, loaded up. For whatever reason Ford thought we'll Jeep is raising prices we should too.

Guess what Ford, people like to buy off lots, but when your typical Bronco is at or over $50k, we'll I'm guessing there are way more options for people who were on the fence of getting a Bronco. Ford didn't think the hype would wear off this quick.

jddunlaptx

Outer Banks
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, give it a few months. Was that Bill Utter? I assume, don't think there's another Ford dealer in Denton. Wonder if you offered $3k under, they'd suddenly forget about those "dealer addons".
Yep that's the one. I'm waiting for my bronco order I placed last May to be delivered there. I check their stock from time to time to see if there is something on the lot for a better deal so I don't have to keep waiting.

They offered me a canceled order for 5k over sticker last year but I feel these rigs are already priced 10k over what they should realistically be.

Hoping mine gets there by March. I have X-Plan pricing I'm going to use. It helps cover part of the price increase from MY23 to MY24.

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought my bronco at a reputable dealer last summer for 10% under MSRP. I was aggravated that I had to pay that much. I would assume that 15 to 20% below MSRP will be a reality at reputable dealers this summer. Patience is, and always has been, the key.
Sponsored