First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
80-90 of all flavors new and used between two locations, one with a Bronco store, at the Colorado front range dealer I used but they’re in a big representative market and some are probably customer orders populating
Sponsored

• Wow
Reactions: LCW

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Credit scores top out at 850, so an 860 is absolutely amazing.
This is a little confusing - there are now specific variations that go beyond 850 (I remember being around 800 on the 850 range for mortgage, but we got something like 860 when we did our CR-V purchase last year):

The FICO® Auto Score is a special variation on the FICO® Score designed for use in the auto financing industry and tailored to predict risk of default specifically on car payments. FICO® Auto Scores are generated by making additional adjustments to standard FICO® Scores, but they use a different score range, 250 to 900, with higher scores indicating lower risk.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Credit scores top out at 850, so an 860 is absolutely amazing.
Credit scores go up to 900. Most people only see the online reports that show the 850. Mine was 870 when I purchased the Bronco and the wifes was 860.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn, im worried about the ‘ i have to sell it for more than i paid to go back to a truck‘ guys. Thats the ones i really feel sorry for
Yeah those folks are having a rough time. See also: the ones who paid $10k over, financed 84 months at 7.5% w/ nothing down in an economy that really feels like its on the brink (depending on their industry at least). Guessing they’re at least $20k upside down at this point after a year or two

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer had all 2023 Broncos under sticker, yet they have a 2024 listed at $5000 over.

Sponsored

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had bought a BB at the beginning of ‘22 because that was all there was available on lots. I’d been looking to upgrade and I just kept seeing prices go sky high. On a whim I decided to look used and found a fully loaded 2021 Badlands Sasquatch soft top two states away with 6,500 miles (12k miles less than mine) in the color I had and loved (Cyber Orange). It had been sitting for 3 months and the dealership wanted it gone. I bought it for 47,500. Prices are for sure going down if you find the right spots.

HopeHawk76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was recently shopping for a bronco in a massive market here in Houston, TX. Most dealerships had around 5 new broncos sitting on the lot as well as a couple of BRaptors that seem pretty tough for them to sell. I was at one massive dealership that had more like 20 new broncos to chose from. Many of these broncos around town were cancelled orders. I think only 1 in 10 of the dealerships still had a sticker refelcting some form of markup, but the salesman quickly admitted it wouldn't need to be paid when I laughed it off. Even with the growing inventory I saw and everyone here has noted, I didn't see anyone willing to move below MSRP, even for the many 2023s still on the lots. I agree that the MSRP trend will need to change. I'm fortunate to have Z Plan so I was able to get it below sticker. I also agree that the vehicle definitely seems overpriced at this point, given the fit and finish of the vehicle. Between that the number of vehicles being produced, I'm sure the market will correct itself (unfortunately it will happen after I bought my 2nd).

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep that's the one. I'm waiting for my bronco order I placed last May to be delivered there. I check their stock from time to time to see if there is something on the lot for a better deal so I don't have to keep waiting.

They offered me a canceled order for 5k over sticker last year but I feel these rigs are already priced 10k over what they should realistically be.

Hoping mine gets there by March. I have X-Plan pricing I'm going to use. It helps cover part of the price increase from MY23 to MY24.
My neighbor bought a 23 WT that had $6k ADM and he got it from them for MSRP back in September. Especially if they've had it for awhile, offer them below MSRP and see if they call you back.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It also doesn't help that Ford has raised the price what? $10k? Started with a Base for under $30k, to now the Base is a Big Bend selling for $39k? Seems as though Ford is doing a great job of pricing themselves out. And what dealers order low end Big Bends? Very few out by me, they are typically Outer Banks, loaded up. For whatever reason Ford thought we'll Jeep is raising prices we should too.

Guess what Ford, people like to buy off lots, but when your typical Bronco is at or over $50k, we'll I'm guessing there are way more options for people who were on the fence of getting a Bronco. Ford didn't think the hype would wear off this quick.
yeah this shocked me when I first heard prices went up that much. My 2021 2DR Badlands 7MT is like $8k more now same spec. With interest rates still high, poor gas mileage, the novelty and excitement of a new model worn off, etc. no wonder Ford has to offer incentives to move them.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We all knew the demand would level out at some point, for various reasons.

I also said before, and I'll say it again: Customers will remember dealerships that screwed them originally and tried to gouge them with huge ADM when things were booming. I was fortunate enough where that wasn't an issue for me, however if I had been in that situation I'd never return to them again.

I hope some of them are the ones sitting on too much inventory right now...
Definitely. Only for me it's Ford in general, and no specific dealer.

I wanted to buy a '22 GT500 but couldn't find an allocation at MSRP, gouging dealers turned me off. Fast forward a few months, wanted to order a Bronco, everybody and their brother wanted to gouge again (and the base model was on indefinite hold).

All of the above made it easy to order up my current JL last February. I'll bide my time and wait for a sweet deal on a Bronco order now that demand is starting to tank. If I buy one at all, that is - plenty of other places to spend money that seem to value customers more.

Sponsored

WR1

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Squach 2D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to an Atlanta dealer who had 25 Broncos in stock in October and they would not sell one APlan - greed was the reason apparently. Next day went to a dealer on other side of town who only had one unit and they sold it for APlan, which was 5k below sticker. Luckily it was pretty much the model I wanted.

STuff1

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My local (very small rural town) dealer has 27 broncos on the lot right now. It’s crazy. They have no where to park them. They usually have 2-3 of each model they sell. Twenty Seven on the lot now. Most are around $3900 off. All colors, all trims but no raptors.

STuff1

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also, anyone who buys now will lose around $7-$10k in value as soon as it’s driven off the lot. For fun I did a Carvana and Carmax offer on mine 3 weeks after buying it. Offers were around $10k less than paid, so this one is a keeper. :)

wrangler2bronco??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I bought my bronco at a reputable dealer last summer for 10% under MSRP. I was aggravated that I had to pay that much. I would assume that 15 to 20% below MSRP will be a reality at reputable dealers this summer. Patience is, and always has been, the key.
What dealer is that?

Missy

Wildtrak
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My local (very small rural town) dealer has 27 broncos on the lot right now. It’s crazy. They have no where to park them. They usually have 2-3 of each model they sell. Twenty Seven on the lot now. Most are around $3900 off. All colors, all trims but no raptors.
What town is this in? Hubby has a 2 door Wildtrak and he wants a 4 door Badlands or a Braptor, they have a used Braptor down the road from us, but they want 88k, I told them hell no. I am in Lafayette, LA and the inventory here for Bronco is down, hardly any anywhere in town, and we have 4 Ford dealer ships within 50 miles
Sponsored