swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Should have been stock on all broncos from the begining.

Ford going woke sucks for us consumers.
Hmmm, how is lack of altitude display "woke".
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wish I could answer this honestly but it would be against this sites TOS.

Have a nice day, friend.
I know the meaning of woke has both reversed and significantly expanded but no matter how far I stretch I just can't see it. I bet you could slip in an explanation 😉. Cheers.

Sponsored

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know the meaning of woke has both reversed and significantly expanded but no matter how far I stretch I just can't see it. I bet you could slip in an explanation 😉. Cheers.
It's fine, i see your bias and know this tired old tactic already. Its just not worth the enrgy to bother explaining the obvious to the intelectually dishonest. You are in Comifornia so you would refuse/unable to understand anyway.

Like I said. Have a nice day, friend.

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why is knowing elevation above sea level useful?
I wheel a range that spans the high desert, plateaus, and grassy plains to the literal top of the rocky mountains at 14000 feet. Especially in the spring and fall 1000 feet in elevation change can make the difference between waking up with frozen gear or waking up and taking a swim. Altimiter and a baromiter are just another tool in the tool box to ensure a safe trip.

Hope that helps to answer your questio0n.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's fine, i see your bias and know this tired old tactic already. Its just not worth the enrgy to bother explaining the obvious to the intelectually dishonest. You are in Comifornia so you would refuse/unable to understand anyway.

Like I said. Have a nice day, friend.
Pretty early in a discussion to see bias. There are zero tactics going on here. Similarly I am not being dishonest in any way. Assuming everyone in a whole state thinks a certain way is itself not either reasonable or true.

I think after rereading you post I have a guess. Altimeters and woke are totally unrelated. Ford going woke is perhaps a description of them caving to the UAW. Thats the best I got, there are no politics in such a view. I still don't see it representing anyones view of woke...

Cheers.

Sponsored

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty early in a discussion to see bias. There are zero tactics going on here. Similarly I am not being dishonest in any way. Assuming everyone in a whole state thinks a certain way is itself not either reasonable or true.

I think after rereading you post I have a guess. Altimeters and woke are totally unrelated. Ford going woke is perhaps a description of them caving to the UAW. Thats the best I got, there are no politics in such a view. I still don't see it representing anyones view of woke...

Cheers.
K. I didnt ask, but thanks for sharing your opinion. I disagree, it has nothing to do with the UAW but I still am not going to bother explaining corporate governance, DEI, ESG, EV foly, or any of the other tomfoolry to you.

Draw whatever conclusion you would like.

Have a nice day, friend.

Last edited:

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wheel a range that spans the high desert, plateaus, and grassy plains to the literal top of the rocky mountains at 14000 feet. Especially in the spring and fall 1000 feet in elevation change can make the difference between waking up with frozen gear or waking up and taking a swim. Altimiter and a baromiter are just another tool in the tool box to ensure a safe trip.

Hope that helps to answer your questio0n.
It does, thanks.

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We can pull some interesting GPS data in our 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport: speed (not speedo), elevation, and lat/lon.
Sponsored