Sponsored

Ford just told me something odd (Subtitle: NO WAY...🙄)

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, I have been trying to get my official order number from my dealer and FMC. I've gotten the confirmation of the order and the change of options emails and I'm assured the order is in.

I wanted to perhaps plan a trip to off roadeo while we wait, but need a different number than the dealer gives me. Asked dealer, dealer said to give their numbers to Ford and Ford will provide official order number.

So... I called Ford... (Pause for needless suspense)

I spoke with Alyssa who told me that I am not a RESERVATION holder and thus no other number is generated. She also said that OR was only for reservation holders. Ok. Maybe I misunderstood... Went to OR website and it states that OR is for any eligible bronco order holder.

So, what's true? Is OR only for those forward thinking folks who reserved, or is it for any order holder?

While I was on the line she offered to look up my order to check status. Still says "processing". That said, I wasn't expecting anything else, since I only ordered 6 weeks ago.
Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I have been trying to get my official order number from my dealer and FMC. I've gotten the confirmation of the order and the change of options emails and I'm assured the order is in.

I wanted to perhaps plan a trip to off roadeo while we wait, but need a different number than the dealer gives me. Asked dealer, dealer said to give their numbers to Ford and Ford will provide official order number.

I spoke with Alyssa who told me that I am not a RESERVATION holder and thus no other number is generated. She also said that OR was only for reservation holders. Ok. Maybe I misunderstood... Went to OR website and it states that OR is for any eligible bronco order holder.

So, what's true? Is OR only for those forward thinking folks who reserved, or is it for any order holder?

While I was on the line she offered to look up my order to check status. Still says "processing". That said, I wasn't expecting anything else, since I only ordered 6 weeks ago.
Any Bronco order holder and Bronco Sport Badlands order holder.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a reservation, you will have something called a Reservation ID. For some reason, Ford calls this an Order Number on their website just to confuse the heck out of people. You can use this Reservation ID to lookup the backdoor links and all of the other stuff that people on this forum have been using to track their order.

If you do not have a reservation, you will obtain an Order Code and a Sales Code on your WBDO printout. An Order Code basically acts as your order number at your particular dealer. An Order Code is not a globally unique number, but it is a unique number at your particular dealer. A Sales Code (also known as Dealer Code or Dealer ID), is a unique number assigned to your dealer. Using both the Sales Code and the Order Code, the dealer and the Ford customer service rep can look up your particular order in the ordering system.

If you do not have a Reservation ID, there is no way to track your vehicle online until you receive a VIN number.

OP
OP
DCtoobs42

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you have a reservation, you will have something called a Reservation ID. For some reason, Ford calls this an Order Number on their website just to confuse the heck out of people. You can use this Reservation ID to lookup the backdoor links and all of the other stuff that people on this forum have been using to track their order.

If you do not have a reservation, you will obtain an Order Code and a Sales Code on your WBDO printout. An Order Code basically acts as your order number at your particular dealer. An Order Code is not a globally unique number, but it is a unique number at your particular dealer. A Sales Code (also known as Dealer Code or Dealer ID), is a unique number assigned to your dealer. Using both the Sales Code and the Order Code, the dealer and the Ford customer service rep can look up your particular order in the ordering system.

If you do not have a Reservation ID, there is no way to track your vehicle online until you receive a VIN number.
Thank you. That is very helpful. I was told that I do not have a reservation ID, but they confirmed that my order is in.

So... How might I go about scheduling Off Roadeo? Need SOMETHING to pass the time😜

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. That is very helpful. I was told that I do not have a reservation ID, but they confirmed that my order is in.

So... How might I go about scheduling Off Roadeo? Need SOMETHING to pass the time😜
That is a super good question that I do not know the answer to. I THINK I remember reading somewhere that your dealer can generate an 8-digit number for you that allows you to sign up for the Off-Roadeo, but not 100% sure out that one.

So I'll defer to anyone else who happens to know the answer to that question.

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a VIN and Bronco Off Roadeo still can't confirm my order. I figure I'll just wait until I'm built. Maybe they can confirm it then. I was not a reservation holder. If they won't confirm it, I guess I'll just have to take my Bronco to Moab on my own. My son wants to do the Rimrocker Trail anyway.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just scheduled at Moab today for March. Dont need a reservation, just a confirmed order. Call the Off-roadeo people with the number on the site, and they will have you email a copy of your order sheet and dealer you ordered from and get you all set.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can go to the Off Rodeo for free once you get your Bronco. They are letting RESERVATION holders go in advance (They pay and they will be reimbursed when they get their Bronco). At least that was the original deal.

There was never any provision for non-reservation orders to go in advance, at least since the last time I checked.

It was supposed to be a reward of sorts like the 20K bonus points for waiting.

OP
OP
DCtoobs42

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can go to the Off Rodeo for free once you get your Bronco. They are letting RESERVATION holders go in advance (They pay and they will be reimbursed when they get their Bronco). At least that was the original deal.

There was never any provision for non-reservation orders to go in advance, at least since the last time I checked.

It was supposed to be a reward of sorts like the 20K bonus points for waiting.
That makes a little more sense. I am fine with waiting and going later, but it would be nice if the people doing the marketing were in line with the actual policy. I think the program in itself is pretty cool and would be fine with it the way you described it working. But like others have said, getting people to go early may attract them to upgrade their builds. Either way, it sounds like fun.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That makes a little more sense. I am fine with waiting and going later, but it would be nice if the people doing the marketing were in line with the actual policy. I think the program in itself is pretty cool and would be fine with it the way you described it working. But like others have said, getting people to go early may attract them to upgrade their builds. Either way, it sounds like fun.
@AZ_BRONC gave you the solution. Have fun at the Off-Rodeo.
Sponsored