BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've stopped following him on Twitter. Tired of all of his Bronco Sport and F150 news.

Even though they have spent, supposedly so much on this, they don't seem to push any real advertising on it.
I can’t blame you at all lol. We also have to take his posts with a huge grain of salt haha
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The order banks open in a couple weeks. That doesn't mean anyone must order in a couple weeks. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, should submit an order until they feel $30-50k+ worth of comfortable with what they've seen. Why would anybody do that?

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The order banks open in a couple weeks. That doesn't mean anyone must order in a couple weeks. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, should submit an order until they feel $30-50k+ worth of comfortable with what they've seen. Why would anybody do that?
What would Ford's response be if we Reservation Holders email our Dealer's and state we want to wait until B&P is updated or at minimum schedule our builds on the last day. The Dealer's won't want to be inundated with customers and the process of trying to submit our orders. Just a thought. Ford may not respond at all.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I one hundred percent agree with you! They could be doing so much! Either Utah Bronco or BN can be over it! Hell Jimmy Chin take pictures for them! They got the resources! They need to use them! Hell I'll go it for free! I'll hire a photographer!
Any Ford dealer can shoot an " In Stock " photo spread better than what has been put out by Ford marketing

Sponsored

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What would Ford's response be if we Reservation Holders email our Dealer's and state we want to wait until B&P is updated or at minimum schedule our builds on the last day. The Dealer's won't want to be inundated with customers and the process of trying to submit our orders. Just a thought. Ford may not respond at all.
My understanding is that Ford is already scheduling builds AFTER the order period closes mid-March. There's no difference, and no penalty, between submitting your order in the first day the orders open vs the last day.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Ford we trust.
????

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They'll be like,...
"uhhh...OK.... we'll start cranking this bitches out for full on retail and you can argue the ADM with the dealers at that point."

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get a kick out of all these "PROFESSIONAL LEVEL" photo posts!!! LOL

My new cell phone will shoot better than most of the "leaks" so far!

The members here have done far better than the vast majority of "officially approved "leaked" " shots!!!

(But hey, I'm still appreciating the hell out of anything we can get here lately!!!! LMAO)

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be in Bronco heaven if I could get this interior where the deep blue dash matches the grey arm rest and steering wheel and headrest of the seats invoking a sense of style, chill, and uniformity

Screenshot_20201231-114835_Gallery.jpg

I really hope Ford provides updated PRODUCTIONPHOTOS for all trims at order time
While I support your right to order any interior combination that you like , if that was all that was offered I would personally puke . Blue w/brown would be at the bottom of my list of prefered combinations .

Also I would much rather see pictures taken in the wild with no influence from Ford or marketing firms . Professional photos can make anything look delicious :)
Ford Bronco @Ford ... Need production model photos before order time burger
Sponsored