Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have just 2 weeks until order banks open. I'm hoping Ford has already planned for this, but in the case they have not (and they claim and have shown that they ARE listening)... we NEED production level photos or updated b&p photos for order time. With us not being able to see Broncos unless we travel to events, this is only fair.
  • The Cactus grey on the b&p is horribly inaccurate. As is AMB.
  • We have seen frankenbuilds in the wild too
  • The USA b&p shows one thing while the Canadian b&p shows another
  • Personal gripe -- bright color handles is a BAD decision. No way half these models have bright blue accents on the handles irregardless of what exterior color is chosen for 2 door models (that have the door inserts). I want to know what Ford is doing about that. ARe we getting neutral colors for the handle bars? Can we choose the handle bar color?

I can foresee unhappy customers ordering one thing and receiving another. An easy example is building up an obx with SAS and it showing body color side mirrors in the USA b&p. In the Canada b&p it properly(?) shows fender matched side mirrors.

We NEED production level photos (preferred) or an accurate b&p

And as my own personal plug, below is my wish list for production obx. This only popped up because of the frankenbuilds we have been seeing
---

I would be in Bronco heaven if I could get this interior where the deep blue dash matches the grey arm rest and steering wheel and headrest of the seats invoking a sense of style, chill, and uniformity

Ford Bronco @Ford ... Need production model photos before order time Screenshot_20201231-114835_Gallery

But b&p has this pre production abomination (notice the ridiculous bright blue accents on the handles and the dash is some shiny putrid penny color bronze)

Ford Bronco @Ford ... Need production model photos before order time Screenshot_20201231-114800_Edge

I really hope Ford provides updated PRODUCTIONPHOTOS for all trims at order time
Sponsored

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We need front and side (90* and a fixed distance away so that there is no freaky perspective that we need to wrap our heads around too) of each model NORMAL and SQUATCH as well.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I one hundred percent agree with you! They could be doing so much! Either Utah Bronco or BN can be over it! Hell Jimmy Chin take pictures for them! They got the resources! They need to use them! Hell I'll go it for free! I'll hire a photographer!

Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really think we're two weeks away from order banks opening?

Last edited:

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not updating B&P until March while we start to order on January 19th = failure.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought they stated we get an updated b&p in January. And then it updates again in March?
January = tweaks and March = Lots of things: is how I understood it. Maybe that is what I "want" to understand anyway.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

According to Levine March will have more dealer accessories added
I've stopped following him on Twitter. Tired of all of his Bronco Sport and F150 news.

Even though they have spent, supposedly so much on this, they don't seem to push any real advertising on it.
Sponsored