Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nice set up, off topic but which tailgate table and molle bags are you using? About to pull the trigger on same set up and yours look clean, thx👍

Oh, are you happy with quality fit & finish?
I bought the IAG table. Pretty solid no rattle, installation could have been easier, but figured it out. Seems like all the IAG products have pretty poor instructions. The Molle bags are built right industries . They are awesome https://builtrightind.com/collections/2021-ford-bronco-accessories

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought the IAG table. Pretty solid no rattle, installation could have been easier, but figured it out. Seems like all the IAG products have pretty poor instructions. The Molle bags are built right industries . They are awesome https://builtrightind.com/collections/2021-ford-bronco-accessories
I will be the first to admit the included instructions that come with the I-Line products are not the greatest thing in the world. The good news is for pretty much all of the I-Line parts we have our own video instructions and often times PDF instructions available on our website if you get stuck!

Ford Bronco Ford OEM roof rack with Thule Roof Box 1703018804508

OP
OP
Lksamm

Lksamm

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I will be the first to admit the included instructions that come with the I-Line products are not the greatest thing in the world. The good news is for pretty much all of the I-Line parts we have our own video instructions and often times PDF instructions available on our website if you get stuck!

Agree and your customer service is fantastic. I wish installs were as easy as the videos.

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Highlands140

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another view on my ‘22 base with the Thule 615 Pulse (large). Fit great, no issue with rear window.
With the box on you’re not pulling into any garages. Without just be cautious. Scrapped the roof rails once in a low clearance garage.
Sponsored