First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade, Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the Motion XT as well (size XXL). Is that the XL or XXL? It appears you have an additional cross bar on your rack (for 3 total) which I also have. Does it interfere with mounting the box due to the recess in the box? I obviously have not attempted to mount mine yet.

OP
OP
Lksamm

Lksamm

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does the rear glass clear it when up?
Yep easy clearance
I have the Motion XT as well (size XXL). Is that the XL or XXL? It appears you have an additional cross bar on your rack (for 3 total) which I also have. Does it interfere with mounting the box due to the recess in the box? I obviously have not attempted to mount mine yet.
I have the XXL. Honestly I bought the 3rd crossbar, but really doesn't need it. Thankfully the box fit right on the rack no problem with clearance or positioning. Very little information online so was glad it worked out, because I'm headed skiing this weekend with 4 people in the Raptor.

Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the same Thule, but the 2-door Bronco. I add a 3rd crossbar, but havenā€™t put the box up yet. Hoping to get away with using the middle and rear (OEM) bars. Will try to keep it as far forward as possible as to not impede the sat antenna and rear glass.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks great. Let us know about wind noise or vibration.

Also don't forget it's up there when pulling in the garage

OP
OP
Lksamm

Lksamm

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks great. Let us know about wind noise or vibration.

Also don't forget it's up there when pulling in the garage
Wind noise isn't bad. I just drove from Seattle to Montana yesterday. Gas mileage was 11.9 average.

FoCoBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, X3, MDX, Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep easy clearance

I have the XXL. Honestly I bought the 3rd crossbar, but really doesn't need it. Thankfully the box fit right on the rack no problem with clearance or positioning. Very little information online so was glad it worked out, because I'm headed skiing this weekend with 4 people in the Raptor.
did you get your 3rd bar through dealership or online? I was thinking of doing that, as opposed to relocating one, even if one is not needed....

Sponsored

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice set up, off topic but which tailgate table and molle bags are you using? About to pull the trigger on same set up and yours look clean, thxšŸ‘

Oh, are you happy with quality fit & finish?

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Once you get your Motion XXL installed can you post some side view shots so everyone can see the proportions of the XXL to the 4door. I havenā€™t seen a XXL on a 4d pic yet.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Judging by the stickers on your mummy box, it looks like you will be skiing on my mountain. Iā€™ll be the guy up high throwing bombs to keep you safe.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the same Thule, but the 2-door Bronco. I add a 3rd crossbar, but havenā€™t put the box up yet. Hoping to get away with using the middle and rear (OEM) bars. Will try to keep it as far forward as possible as to not impede the sat antenna and rear glass.
Curious to see it on a 2 door and if the third cross member is needed.

OP
OP
Lksamm

Lksamm

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

did you get your 3rd bar through dealership or online? I was thinking of doing that, as opposed to relocating one, even if one is not needed....
Online delivered to the house
Does the rear glass clear it when up?
Judging by the stickers on your mummy box, it looks like you will be skiing on my mountain. Iā€™ll be the guy up high throwing bombs to keep you safe.
throw snow bombs to cover the rocks!
Sponsored