Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just finished my RIDE ALONG, no driving allowed 😭

My driver was Kyle.
Ford Bronco Ford Offering Bronco ride-alongs at Texas Motor Speedway [Ducks Unlimited Expo] from June 25-27 20210625_124640
Thanks for the info. We are thinking about going first thing in the morning, was their a long wait? We saw them in person in OKC a few months ago, but couldn't sit or ride around.

Dave_1978

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chance for ride alongs at Texas Motor Speedway.
Thanks for the post. Was able to finally see a Bronco up close and even get a quick ride along on their premade course. Helps out a lot when trying to finalize my build.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for the info. We are thinking about going first thing in the morning, was their a long wait? We saw them in person in OKC a few months ago, but couldn't sit or ride around.
I got there right when they opened, no line.

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got there first thing today, I believe I was first of the day and the ride is amazing! My driver was one of the drivers from the Baja 1000, so that was really cool.
So different from a jeep , not that stiffness/crampness and the braking/ acceleration of the 2.7 was impressive.
I ordered a 4 door badlands non Sasquatch. They had 2 four doors and one 2 door. They are all Sasquatch but my driver was awesome at explaining all the aspects of the different modes and benefits of the different suspensions. I’m taking my boys back in am and we are looking forward to getting another ride.

FD0EFDF2-A48F-4AA8-BD83-AE9D6A48D7CF.jpeg

D21A9261-7D3E-4714-BBB6-B9DD7C9A1090.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m taking my boys back in am and we are looking forward to getting another ride.
No idea of your boy's ages, but did you have any luck with them?

I took my daughter (8) today and was told "nope" by several of the employees. It was just me and her, and I didn't feel comfortable just leaving her behind, so I missed out too.
Actually, I was pi**ed about it enough we just walked off and I didn't even watch any of it.

Daughter had a blast with the rock wall, fishing, and archery though, so in the end-that made the trip worth it!

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No idea of your boy's ages, but did you have any luck with them?

I took my daughter (8) today and was told "nope" by several of the employees. It was just me and her, and I didn't feel comfortable just leaving her behind, so I missed out too.
Actually, I was pi**ed about it enough we just walked off and I didn't even watch any of it.

Daughter had a blast with the rock wall, fishing, and archery though, so in the end-that made the trip worth it!
Only my 20 y/o was able to ride and my other 2 hung out around the fence.
Sponsored