William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After I input my order number and VIN it just sits there... If I hit it again, it tells me to refresh the page, the session is over... Anyone else have this issue?
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just loaded the page, it worked. Super slow, but it worked.

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After I input my order number and VIN it just sits there... If I hit it again, it tells me to refresh the page, the session is over... Anyone else have this issue?

Try a different browser! It has refused to work for me anymore since they added the captcha at the bottom ("I'm not a robot") My phone, tablet, and chrome refuse to work now.

The ONLY thing it works on is to open up Microsoft Edge (explorer) It works that way for me!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its the cookies. Just clear them for that site. When you load that page, it loads somewhere between 41 and 80 cookies and they seem to conflict with each other from past visits.

I know on chrome for android it is very easy to do. When the page loads, click on the lock next to the URL and a menu Will pop up.

One of those says cookies, touch it and It will tell you how many cookies that site has with a little picture of a trash can to the right.

Works every time.

OP
OP
Southern62

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Try a different browser! It has refused to work for me anymore since they added the captcha at the bottom ("I'm not a robot") My phone, tablet, and chrome refuse to work now.

The ONLY thing it works on is to open up Microsoft Edge (explorer) It works that way for me!
Finally got Firefox to work. I am going to look into settings and see if I can get Chrome to work again.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Southern62

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Its the cookies. Just clear them for that site. When you load that page, it loads somewhere between 41 and 80 cookies and they seem to conflict with each other from past visits.

I know on chrome for android it is very easy to do. When the page loads, click on the lock next to the URL and a menu Will pop up.

One of those says cookies, touch it and It will tell you how many cookies that site has with a little picture of a trash can to the right.

Works every time.
That did it, thanks. I usually keep cookies when I am cleaning up, cause I am lazy about rentering stuff. Lesson learned!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That did it, thanks. I usually keep cookies when I am cleaning up, cause I am lazy about rentering stuff. Lesson learned!
Normally You are correct and they are very handy...but it's a Ford Website 🤣
Sponsored