Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru Outback Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just do short to medium trips but did I did not reset any indicator at first change. Had it done at local ford dealer and I assumed they would reset indicator. Maybe they did not.
The dealership tech did not reset mine. I emailed the service intake guy and he said give it some time to recalibrate.... but he didn't know what he was talking about and they forgot to reset it.
Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Changed my oil at first 1000 miles. I now have 4900 miles and ford pass indicates oil life remaining at 0%, but I only drove it 3900 miles since oil change. Is ford pass accurate on this? Did my oil life only last 3900 miles and should I get another oil change now and disregard ford pass?
change and reset or just reset
set change interval at 7500 nest time

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just do short to medium trips but did I did not reset any indicator at first change. Had it done at local ford dealer and I assumed they would reset indicator. Maybe they did not.
For peace of mind have an oil analysis done, when you do your oil change. It should pick up any bad metal mojo in the oil that would indicate imminent engine failure or undue wear and tear.
Sponsored