First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There has been some discussion in the build week threads regarding vehicles that are “in production” on the trackers yet dealers and even Ford CS are saying are being shipped. This is primarily associated with broncos on ice mountain I think. I am one that is showing “in production” but have a upcoming EDD.

I was wondering if others have seen this situation? Anyone got delivery and the tracker is still “in production”?

It seems To me Ford has fell behind with the delay situation in updating the trackers. Since this is one of the important “communication” ways we have had and it’s just another failure to me. It’s not as material but nonetheless annoying.

078EFE7E-4451-4EAE-B5B7-CF179FF5A1F3.jpeg
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's been like that since the beginning for nearly everyone. Just wait until it ships, Ford CS has been as much as 2 days and 200 miles behind where the rail car actually is lol.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In regards to upcoming EDD, my last known EDD was 4/25 and I'm still in production. Interpret that as you wish.

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not to be rude, but look into ANY build week thread for the past 3 months and you'll see more instances of this then you can write down. Any of Fords trackers used in this entire process don't work, or if they do, they are days/weeks lagging behind what is actually going on. Ford's EDD that they're throwing out to everyone is just that....an estimate. And in many cases, they're just throwing the same delivery week to everyone. Chip holds, Convoy driver shortages, rail car backups...they're all a factor and truth is Ford doesn't know how to predict all of these so they bait you week by week.
I am sure it’s the case and I wasn’t suggesting it’s not. The shipments for sure were hard to track. But the “in production” vs “build” had been somewhat accurate until recently.

Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been "In Production" since 01/03/22. I called Ford today and they said it's on a chip hold but will be at the dealer on 05/13. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been "In Production" since 01/03/22. I called Ford today and they said it's on a chip hold but will be at the dealer on 05/13. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
they tell me the same thing every week when i call ford CS. when my fake EDD passes i wonder what they'll say then
Sponsored