steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s NOT paranoia. I stated that I am aware that owning a cell phone opens me up to being tracked but I also said I have a vpn and limit what apps can track on each one MANUALLY. The point being, freedom is taken away in drips and drabs not all at once and if you give your personal and any other information away, you are a commodity..money in the bank. So I choose to investigate who I give this info to. There’s nothing paranoid about that and if you want to be a SIMS character that’s your right. I merely wanted to point out how ford pass is already pinging me thst I have not give them full access to my movements. It even wants access to my motion and Firness data…if you want to give that to Ford feel free.
I never understood the argument that if you've already agreed to some tracking you shouldn't question additional tracking.
Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The amount of paranoia is astounding. If you have a cellphone, ‘big brother’ knows where you are, who you’re near and anything else.
And not just your phone...all smart tvs, nest thermostats , Alexa and even your child's toys! And don't forget zbout the millions of ring doorbells and cameras . They know when you're home, when you leave..they are all listening, recording and learning your habits...what you buy..what to advertise to you and when to advertise to you...and all those cameras in the sky. It's impossible to get away from, so enjoy your ford pass people I think it's kind of cool...