Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fellow Wisconsonitersian here. Congrats, and bring that bad boy to the northwestern part of the state so I can be more jealous.
Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did you do to activate it? Car on and running? Start over and add your car to the app? Reboot the FordPass on the Bronco? Something else? Did all of those so just teyimg to see if it’s that or something else.
I basically did all of that. I first went to the car and did ACC on, and hit the activate button in the app. It then stated I had to wait for approval in the vehicle sync which never popped up until I shut down and started the engine and a screen popped up on sync. I had the fordpass app open at the same time.

OP
OP
jkburg

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fellow Wisconsonitersian here. Congrats, and bring that bad boy to the northwestern part of the state so I can be more jealous.
Do they have any good trails? Do you have good beer? Not necessarily in that order.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do they have any good trails? Do you have good beer? Not necessarily in that order.
We’ve got some county forest trails and it’s Wisconsin, so there’s always beer. 😎

OP
OP
jkburg

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah they were having issues all day yesterday. It seems to be resolved today as I was able to activate. Also curious when everyone's Ford points showed up? I haven't seen mine yet.
So as I was driving in this morning to Ford to get that update, got a notification on my screen to allow activation and boom, it works now so they said it didn't need that update as that was all it was going to do. Still no FordPass points, waiting on that. As far as that off seal, the service guy said sometimes they settle and he suggested waiting until my first oil change to see as their shouldn't be no leak issue.

Sponsored

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was heading into my service appointment to check the modem and thought I'd first try again to connect FordPass (for the 10th time) and of course it worked now. Glad I didn't have to take it in and wait at the dealership!

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So as I was driving in this morning to Ford to get that update, got a notification on my screen to allow activation and boom, it works now so they said it didn't need that update as that was all it was going to do. Still no FordPass points, waiting on that. As far as that off seal, the service guy said sometimes they settle and he suggested waiting until my first oil change to see as their shouldn't be no leak issue.
Did you get your points yet? I took delivery yesterday, no points yet.

OP
OP
jkburg

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you get your points yet? I took delivery yesterday, no points yet.
It about a day or two after getting FordPass set ip on Bronco. That would be 42,000. The remainder bonus ones come when your dealer releases them.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm having similar problems, picked mine up yesterday, activation thing never showed up on screen in the Bronc. I did get my points immediately after sale though, 220.000 right now for the dual top won't make it this year thing.
Activation just shows at pending, I'll play with modem tomorrow, see if fiddling around in settings does something. Not too worried though, I'm sure it'll get sorted out and I won't be using the points for a while anyway, waiting for more things on the accessories list, not in a rush.
Having too much fun driving this thing around :-D

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm having similar problems, picked mine up yesterday, activation thing never showed up on screen in the Bronc. I did get my points immediately after sale though, 220.000 right now for the dual top won't make it this year thing.
Activation just shows at pending, I'll play with modem tomorrow, see if fiddling around in settings does something. Not too worried though, I'm sure it'll get sorted out and I won't be using the points for a while anyway, waiting for more things on the accessories list, not in a rush.
Having too much fun driving this thing around :-D
Mine finally activated today (Saturday) after picking my Bronco up on Wednesday so it looks like it takes a few days for the system to start working with it.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine finally activated today (Saturday) after picking my Bronco up on Wednesday so it looks like it takes a few days for the system to start working with it.
yeah, mine actually just did now, went out to play with things and only had it on ACC and the message showed up. Had to shut down the app on my phone twice to make it register, now the lock/unlock and remote start buttons are there :)
I was having too much fun driving around than to worry about some app, figured it'll get sorted eventually.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It took me FOREVER to get signed in on Ford Pass when I bought my Bronco. It was around an hour before it would allow me to sign in. I already had an account with my F150, but it would not accept my credentials. Sorry you had that experience. So can you use Car Play or Android Auto without it?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait. You picked up your Bronco? Where is the thread? Did I miss it?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands