First Name
Hazen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Explorer Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone on here had any trouble connecting the Ford Pass iPhone App to your Bronco after the app was recently updated? My app won’t lock, unlock, start the engine, or update the car’s location on the map. How do I fix this?
Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, yesterday...haven’t tried today. My wife couldn’t get into her account for “orders/reservations”

Edit: haven’t checked today.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone on here had any trouble connecting the Ford Pass iPhone App to your Bronco after the app was recently updated? My app won’t lock, unlock, start the engine, or update the car’s location on the map. How do I fix this?
Hello, Hazen!
Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer.
I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this Ford Pass concern. Thanks!

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For me, the App had been wonky on and off after a mid February update. It wouldn't connect well, and when it did it returned info showing 0 miles on it, no fuel info, no distance to empty, etc., etc. Eventually, it came out of its funk and starting working again on a consistent and accurate basis. I posted something about it and others reported some odd issues too during that time. Not sure what fixed it as I didn't see an app update until the one posted yesterday, which I have not updated to just in case it breaks things again.

Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like it will be a good idea to put off updating that particular app until forced to do so. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm annoyed that it has a message that I can't make go away about low tire pressure when I dropped down to 25 psi to drive on some snowy mountain roads. I pumped them back up to 39 as soon as I got back to pavement, but it doesn't want to forget.

deon918

Outer Banks
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my Bronco and added fordpass but there is no pic of the vehicle is this a known problem?
Ford Bronco FordPass Update Problems 7A03B35F-04D9-42B5-B12A-3BA60A8D3027

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine shows up at the top in a very tiny photo followed by "2021 FORD Bronco", then that circle with the four arrows in it. If I touch the circle it switches to a bigger version and loses the words.

I'm running some version before 4.12.0 that my phone wants me to update to. Not gonna do it after reading how it works for others.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I updated to the new app version (4.12.0) late last night, and it's working well. None of the prior issues I had but do not know the source of.

To get it to display your bronco in full size, hit the little circle with 4 arrows in it on the upper right

Ford Bronco FordPass Update Problems 1646406983380
Sponsored