Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got an email today offering a redemption of X number of my unused FordPass points for a full year of SiriusXM. I figured, why not? I click the link, redeem the points, and received an offer code that I'm supposed to input on the Sirius webpage.

Problem is, the code doesn't work.

I called Sirius, provided my radio ID, my account info, the Sirius promotional offer ($8.25/month for 12 months), and the Ford offer code. Sirius told me the offer code is invalid and I need to call Ford.

Now I'm trying to get my FordPass points put back on my account.

This is what you get for trying to patronize a dying medium...
Sponsored

bigdedition

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 1985 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry to hear. If you do get your points restored you can still call SiruisXM and negotiate. I been a customer since 2005. I literally call every year and ask for a discount, i may throw in that I can't afford the current rate and ask for a good deal when i upgrade to new vehicals. I'll also tell them I need to cancel when my year is up and rate goes back to regular prices they usually give me 50% discount. I asked for 3 months Free when i bought my Bronco.. they did it.

OP
OP
RedolentSurge

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry to hear. If you do get your points restored you can still call SiruisXM and negotiate. I been a customer since 2005. I literally call every year and ask for a discount, i may throw in that I can't afford the current rate and ask for a good deal when i upgrade to new vehicals. I'll also tell them I need to cancel when my year is up and rate goes back to regular prices they usually give me 50% discount. I asked for 3 months Free when i bought my Bronco.. they did it.
Took three calls, one to Ford and two to Sirius, but they got it working!

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same for my DTV account 📡
Sponsored