First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford does not give the money to the dealer. The dealer has to spend their money, then submit to Ford co-op advertising to get reimbursed for the expense.

CLAIMING INSTRUCTIONS
To be eligible to claim co-op reimbursement, Ford dealers must prove the spend was for eligible customers and provide the necessary documentation. The documentation requirements for reimbursement are as follows:

• Customer Reservation ID
  • Customer Order Number
  • Invoice / Receipt
  • Photo Proof
well, that is that. They can spend all of it on 'customers' for abandoned orders, or, as been suggested, friends and family. Hell, just fire up a new $1500 set of off road tires for a 'customer' and give them a $500 discount on the price, pocket the rest. The abuse potential is pervasive and obvious.

edit; Granger can buy canned food and give it to a local food pantry under Albert's name for anything they would have given me.
Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Mustang needs new brake pads, thanks in advance Ford! šŸ¤£

rubi14

Base
First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed. I think it is an opportunity for decent dealers to make a little extra that they could desperately use. My dealer has 2 new vehicles on the lot right now. That is all they can get.
i am sure the crappy dealers will figure out a way to keep it for themselves.
do you have a build date yet?

Sponsored

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SO far the idea has been kicked around for a swag bag (Nice Canvas Backback with Bronco items inside) but nothing locked down yet. Like someone said above it comes out to like $40-$50 per customer.
I guess Iā€™m missing something but how does up to $1,000 reimbursement per order equate to $40-$50 per customer. Dealership math?

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess Iā€™m missing something but how does up to $1,000 reimbursement per order equate to $40-$50 per customer. Dealership math?
Not like anyone will believe me but the actual release of info from Ford only says maximum spend per customer is $1,000. Not you will get 1k per reservation. My dealer has a pool of $4,500 that we can be REIMBURSED from Ford with if we prove where we spent the money and what customers it went to. So If we break that out between the orders and 99'ers its about $50 per person if we disperse it evenly.

I'm just on this form because I love Bronco's. I'm still waiting on mine to get here as well. I'm not here to make sales or get business. Just share a little inside info where I can. I'm sure I'll get called a liar but oh well.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not like anyone will believe me but the actual release of info from Ford only says maximum spend per customer is $1,000. Not you will get 1k per reservation. My dealer has a pool of $4,500 that we can be REIMBURSED from Ford with if we prove where we spent the money and what customers it went to. So If we break that out between the orders and 99'ers its about $50 per person if we disperse it evenly.

I'm just on this form because I love Bronco's. I'm still waiting on mine to get here as well. I'm not here to make sales or get business. Just share a little inside info where I can. I'm sure I'll get called a liar but oh well.
Ok Iā€™ll go first...liar šŸ¤£

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jaiuppa

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr CG Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can already hear (someones) dealer saying "oh yeah some people have mentioned that from Ford but we havent heard anything about it, we aren't doing that here. Same BS my dealer fed me about the Demo unit they keep on their showroom, they claim "Ford wont even let us drive that".

Sponsored

Gobraphil

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dealers will get reimbursed if they spend it right? It isnā€™t like Ford is giving out $1000 to every dealer for every order or did i read it wrong? That would be dumb..

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealers will get reimbursed if they spend it right? It isnā€™t like Ford is giving out $1000 to every dealer for every order or did i read it wrong? That would be dumb..
You read that correctly

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
do you have a build date yet?
I had several... July 26th week, Aug 23rd week, Aug30th week, Sept 20th week now. I fully expect it to change. I have heard nothing from Ford yet, but lots of others have. No official build date yet though.
Sponsored