Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure what you're trying to prove with that screenshot. Mine clearly shows the hard top sound deadening on an FE. I didn't argue that hardtop s.d. wasn't a standalone option, because that's exactly what it is. Just showing that it's available on the FE

There is no optional body sound deadening.
I didn't see anywhere that you stated FE. I'm showing that headliner sound deadening is a stand alone on Outer Banks.
Body sound deadening is included in the high package.

HIGH Mid Package content, plus 12-inch center stack touchscreen, 360-degree camera, additional sound deadening, For ward Sensing System, sideview mirror LED approach lamps d spotlight
Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How much do your spouses weigh!!!??!!! I put single on my reservation and I've had no problems adding accessories.​

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I didn't see anywhere that you stated FE. I'm showing that headliner sound deadening is a stand alone on Outer Banks.
Body sound deadening is included in the high package.

HIGH Mid Package content, plus 12-inch center stack touchscreen, 360-degree camera, additional sound deadening, For ward Sensing System, sideview mirror LED approach lamps d spotlight
I did state FE and showed a screenshot of an FE. I missed the line about additional sound dealing being bundled in a package though. Curious what exactly that entails.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Most of the talk about GVWR seems to originate with B&P not letting you add a rack to the Sasquatch or the 2.7L engine, and everyone guesses it must be due to GVWR.

But this is the same system that says you can't get PPF with a 2.7L engine, and I don't believe the PPF weighs enough for GVWR to be a factor. Especially when the same system with let me throw a winch on that same vehicle with the 2.7.

In short, absent some official explanation from Ford, I don't believe anyone knows why some of the restrictions exist in B&P. And there's a good chance dealers are just as likely to spread the GVWR rumor so they appear knowledgeable.
No guesses...the Bronco rep at my dealer told me these items were restricted due to GVWR. It isn't assumed.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How do Jeeps get past this? Have you seen some of the loadouts on those Jeeps!
I am thinking I was over when we moved my son into his college rental house, what do you think?
Ford Bronco Forget the Accessories FE5DED85-C096-4115-86EE-2AB106BAEBD3
Ford Bronco Forget the Accessories 99380F41-06C5-4070-805E-D9FE95501207

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn’t Additional sound deadening also mean sound absorbing material around the firewall?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, people on here make up a lot of crap...drama queens:
Ok, so I have been back and forth with my dealer on the roof rack/rails being N/A with Sasquatch (4dr). Apparently it is because of GVWR limitations. Which means, Ford is building the Bronco right up to the edge of the legal maximum GVWR and there isn't ANY room to add another pound. Sure, you can add all the after market stuff you want, which will illegally push your vehicle over the GVWR. Did you know you can be ticketed and fined for that? Did you know that if you have an accident with injuries with a vehicle that exceeds its GVWR that you can be criminally charged? Not cool Ford, not cool.
Talk about creating drama and overthinking it...good lord. Modify it all you want; you’re not getting ticketed for weight reasons. You’re not violating any statute....and no, you can’t be “criminally charged” for a vehicle that exceeds GVWR and is in an accident. Both points are lies. At civil risk? Maybe, but would have to a crazy stretch of circumstances. Criminal? No.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread should win a participation award.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did state FE and showed a screenshot of an FE. I missed the line about additional sound dealing being bundled in a package though. Curious what exactly that entails.
Doesn’t Additional sound deadening also mean sound absorbing material around the firewall?
Yes, that's exactly what it means. Many are confusing this with the headliner panel kit.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly this.

People love to speculate, I get that, but Ford isn’t going to build a vehicle so close to the limit that you can’t add 20lbs worth of plastic and aluminum roof rails plus the max dynamic weight which is I believe 100 or 110lbs.

The B&P tool is a buggy, error-filled mess (which has actually gotten significantly better since Friday morning by the way) where the bugs are still getting worked out. Relax folks, you can get roof rails on your 4D squatch.
Most of the talk about GVWR seems to originate with B&P not letting you add a rack to the Sasquatch or the 2.7L engine, and everyone guesses it must be due to GVWR.

But this is the same system that says you can't get PPF with a 2.7L engine, and I don't believe the PPF weighs enough for GVWR to be a factor. Especially when the same system with let me throw a winch on that same vehicle with the 2.7.

In short, absent some official explanation from Ford, I don't believe anyone knows why some of the restrictions exist in B&P. And there's a good chance dealers are just as likely to spread the GVWR rumor so they appear knowledgeable.

It's not really speculation when Ford wrote exactly that it was GVWR causing problems in the official FAQ they sent out.

Added link: https://community.thebronconation.com/forums/threads/breaking-confirmed-faqs.2143/

Last edited: